Just wanted to know your thoughts ark devs

Nate1220

Ok so there's this guy on my official pve server who thinks he owns it he won't let new people play and has done everything  insideing kitting you name it he dose it hes threatening  belligerent twords people me included people who have played peacefully for over a year just a massive greffer over all just want to know where y'all draw the line 

kiting is not against the official rules, so that goes both ways, you can kite back if you want to, or just properly defend your base to make kiting ineffective.

as long as he isnt verbally abusing, walling of whole map sections, waterways, caves, critical locations or walling around your base there is nothing you can do.

the official environment is a ruthless one, both PVE and PVP

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately, Wild Cards server management is completely pathetic - so you have to fend for yourself, chat abusers go completely unpunished even though they say things that would give them an xbox live com ban by Microsoft if they used the official XBOX chat system - but.. Microsoft is actually a proper company with real support unlike the joke of a company Wild Card which is run by "twitter attention seekers" who rarely even post on their official website..

I deal with PVE this way:
1/ Build a big metal fence because not much in PVE can damage metal.... its really easy to defend yourself in PVE.
2/ Put them on block - blocking loud mouth gutless chat cowards in PVE is usually the least frustrating way to deal with them.
-and
Play some PVP, its really fun. its nice to have a break from the chat idiots on PVE from time to time and actually go blow some stuff up.

On ‎08‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 3:15 AM, Nate1220 said:

Ok so there's this guy on my official pve server who thinks he owns it he won't let new people play and has done everything  insideing kitting you name it he dose it hes threatening  belligerent twords people me included people who have played peacefully for over a year just a massive greffer over all just want to know where y'all draw the line 

Is this on Xbox? If so what server? What's his tribe name/character specifically? My tribe may be able to help with giving him a taste of his own medicine ? 

57 minutes ago, MostSpy said:

Unfortunately, Wild Cards server management is completely pathetic - so you have to fend for yourself, chat abusers go completely unpunished even though they say things that would give them an xbox live com ban by Microsoft if they used the official XBOX chat system - but.. Microsoft is actually a proper company with real support unlike the joke of a company Wild Card which is run by "twitter attention seekers" who rarely even post on their official website..

Let's not claim Microsoft is any good. They are pretty bad too and their support is horrible. Just because they ban you for every little swearword and censor you doesn't mean they're better than people who allow you to swear or don't punish it that bad.

Archived