Looking for some brainstorming on titanosaur

Captnmorgan

• Volunteer Moderator

Looking for some brainstorming on titanosaur

I think if we come together we can come up with a better ideas for the hated or loved titan. Let's get some ideas rolling on how to possibly change this thing before release. I know some of you like it as is if so just type as is. 

Heres is a current idea I have.

make the titan spawnable from obelisk or supply drops. Gather x amount of claws megla teeth ect ect relics. Then you can spawn it in i still think there should be some taming to it or not. Keep the timer on it and a limit to 2-3 at one time. I think this would save a ton on server performance and resources. It would help stop people from leading it to your base. And trampling everything. These things are a massive drain on resources on servers I would bet. They seem more of a pain then helpful.

just my thoughts please lets get some ideas going to this or any other possible solution to it. And yes I know some of you think it's just fine as is. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, NebraskARK said:

Don't let them spawn on top of my base on herb Island haha...that would be a start! 

lol is that one of the spawns.. I haven't been to that part of the island in months... they generally stomp around my base in snow biom. So annoying.

2 hours ago, Harrist14 said:

Plus, if someone tries to lead it, it can only kill your dinos if they're on neutral/if they stand there and get it to keep trying to hit them, it can't break your structures. So build a behemoth gate wall and have an enclosed barn and you're 100% safe. 

We have people on our pve server that know how to glitch them into bases, gates or no. They wipe people in a daily basis. This dino needs to be taken out of the game.

Archived