BP's nerfed!?

AzraelRavenwing

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WC garbage solution to blueprints.

im absolutely done with this mentally retarded development team, wish i never bought your damn game and wasted 4000 hours of my life playing it over and over making time i spend playing it feel more useless and useless good job destroying every blueprint of any value because your development team once again too pants on head retarded to figure out how to make the ai on bosses actually complex and refusing to ever fix major gamebreaking bugs you should be ashamed of yourselves, not to mention the nerf to blueprints is your fault in the first place for implimenting fishing and not doing a rollback your own complacency and garbage solution to fix your own complacency by nerfing them into the ground ONCE AGAIN THE COMMUNITY HAS TO TAKE ONE FOR YOUR LAZY ASSES, perhaps fix core game functionallity rather then adding lazers that take you a year and nerfing meaningful meta content over and over.

1 minute ago, Bubba42 said:

They focus on fixing poop that shouldn't be fixed, yet I just raided Chinese that had glitched meat, after they "fixed" it.

They only "fixed" this too because some people still have like 800% DMG bp and are getting stuff above 250% from drops like it always raptoring has been. They just erased everyone hard ******* work so we have to get them all over again, instead of just nerfing only the ridiculous bp in the first place and putting in actual thought and effort. As usual.

Those people who had the 800% dmg bp have been playing ark for a long ass time.  Like not everyone has it, it is raptoring hard to get a hold of it. You can't make everything fair, there is always gonna be people that have an advantage over others.  

What's next??
"oh you're getting raided" 
"let me fix"
"disable pvp on all pvp servers"
"have fun"

Just now, Bubba42 said:

Those people who had the 800% dmg bp have been playing ark for a long ass time.  Like not everyone has it, it is raptoring hard to get a hold of it. You can't make everything fair, there is always gonna be people that have an advantage over others.  

What's next??
"oh you're getting raided" 
"let me fix"
"disable pvp on all pvp servers"
"have fun"

dude it's not even like i'm down with 800% dmg OP bp, i'm NOT, they should have done something, but nerfing EVERYTHING, even those got with legit ass drops, down to 250%, saddles down to 100, and all launchers to prim??? like what the actual **** WC. nerfing to even 300-350 dmg for reg weapons, 130-150 for saddles, and max of 200 for launchers would have been reasonable idfk what the were thinking with this like jfc. get it together.

2 minutes ago, Khatzaenyia said:

dude it's not even like i'm down with 800% dmg OP bp, i'm NOT, they should have done something, but nerfing EVERYTHING, even those got with legit ass drops, down to 250%, saddles down to 100, and all launchers to prim??? like what the actual **** WC. nerfing to even 300-350 dmg for reg weapons, 130-150 for saddles, and max of 200 for launchers would have been reasonable idfk what the were thinking with this like jfc. get it together.

Agree, they should of done like a 30% nerf to all fishing bps. 

1 minute ago, Bubba42 said:

Agree, they should of done like a 30% nerf to all fishing bps. 

In order to do that they would have needed some kind of flag that let them know if a BP was from fishing, or a drop.

I think the best solution, would be to give each BP a set range it could be in... And have one range pick up where the last one ended. So if Ramshackle had a max of 125% increased stats, then Apprentice should start at 126%, and so on up the line.

Material cost should be increased according to the amount of buff it gets, and what tier it is, with the tier being a multiplier after the % increase from the bonus stats.

Everyone has the right to complain. But let me ask you something OP, if they wiped all servers tonight would you get mad? I just want to know your answer to that question. I feel ya though. I rage quit this game at least five times. But at the end of the day I can acknowledge that this is early access. I got over 2k hours in. I understand that you put a lot of work in to get your blueprints. But its still early access. I'll wait for you to answer my question. Not trying to have a go at you. Just want to know how you would feel if they wiped all servers. 

3 minutes ago, Jtmorris said:

Nah. It's a game. Too much drama for a game nerf. And bug fixes and more balances are coming after the content is complete. If this strikes a nerve then.... 

sorry you think people being angry asf that they wasted countless hours cuz they devs decided to put no thought or effort into the nerf (not really sorry tho)

7 minutes ago, Khatzaenyia said:

sorry you think people being angry asf that they wasted countless hours cuz they devs decided to put no thought or effort into the nerf (not really sorry tho)

That's your opinion that they didn't put thought into it. Your opinion isn't truth. So you are angry because you disagree. If you are mad because you invested countless hours and you consider that wasted time, well that's your fault.

How about some perspective? How about recognizing that those countless hours were a lot of fun? How about giving people the benefit of the doubt? How about trying to see another side of the story? How about not being so judgmental and considering something other than your own opinion? How about voicing concerns or suggestions in a respectful and helpful way like Swiftwitchy? 

Maybe you are not behind melodramatic in real life, but all these caps and astrixes are over the top. 

The Nerf To BP Is A Great Decision

The dev's have struck the nail on the head with this patch. Good work all round. Finally they are listening to the silent majority of players.

There were many OP unobtainable BPs floating around servers from back in the day now those are gone.

The rocket launcher has also been nerfed so that C4 is now finally viable as an alternative anti building weapon.

Next up they need to rebalance flyers in particular the Quetz needs to lose its magic dino carrying weight as well as a general reduction to its weight.  The pteradon needs a speed/hp reduction and the Dragon needs a damage/speed reduction.

Following this they should work on making land dinos great again. 

do not nerf the quetz please even thou eventually they will for now its the best method of carrying metal and other resources from inland where rafts arent able to get to and as for pterodactyl i dont think it needs a rework since its the most squishy flyer out there and it will die technically in one bullet and as for speed it is its only good stat!, dragons are hard to get and they not that good really if you compare to a golem!

2 hours ago, AndrewLB said:

Has it ever crossed your minds that it may be a better idea instead of nerfing the hell out of things people put so much time and effort into in order to obtain, that instead of ruining their stuff, maybe buff other aspects of the game to balance things out? There are TWO ways in order to achieve your goal here, and you ALWAYS pick the way that screws over people who worked harder to obtain them. Had you actually picked the other way to achieve balance, i can't think of a single thing people would have to complain about.

I do not agree with you here, yes they have other ways of nerfing the items instead of just doing it this way but just buffing everything else just to fit with the new changes its just making the game more unbalanced and more work honestly if you look at it they way they are, I'm not defending anyone here just putting it out there that both ways are wrong they just needed to fix the % values of different properties of BP/weps/item like 

swiftwitchy

mentioned above!

"WC did something that I don't understand fully but I'll just make a post telling them that they dun good. hurr durr"

The entire loot system is broken now, but thanks for truly taking the time to understand what you're talking about.

Mastercraft and Ascendant tier are useless when compared to App and JM bps that have the same stats for a fraction of the cost, this nerf should have taken this and crafting cost into account before rendering so many items and blueprints absolutely useless, but hey, what do we know? Only game I know where you'll be flat out disappointed when you find the top tier stuff, yet you seem to think this is good balance?

18 minutes ago, Echocubs said:

do not nerf the quetz please even thou eventually they will for now its the best method of carrying metal and other resources from inland where rafts arent able to get to and as for pterodactyl i dont think it needs a rework since its the most squishy flyer out there and it will die technically in one bullet and as for speed it is its only good stat!, dragons are hard to get and they not that good really if you compare to a golem!

The Quetz Platform carrying bonus needs to go in order to make land transportation a viable alternative. Currently there is no point in having a high weight land dino, it is superseded in every way by the Quetz.

lol accepting it bulletforce your pathetic and so mentally deficient you dont even understand the problem here, im glad your solution on a game you purchased and expect a developer to support is to just accept that they dont support there game and remove the fundamental goal of the game to acquire more and more cool things, they just removed the entire blueprint system by capping it you derp derp, and to the guy who said "would op be mad if we wiped the servers, nah i wouldn't so long as loot can still scale. im more pissed off developers keep wasting time on stupid poop like this and refuse to fix major concerns like getting under the map.....

Just now, efFDee said:

"WC did something that I don't understand fully but I'll just make a post telling them that they dun good. hurr durr"

The entire loot system is broken now, but thanks for truly taking the time to understand what you're talking about.

Mastercraft and Ascendant tier are useless when compared to App and JM bps that have the same stats for a fraction of the cost, this nerf should have taken this and crafting cost into account before rendering so many items and blueprints absolutely useless, but hey, what do we know? Only game I know where you'll be flat out disappointed when you find the top tier stuff, yet you seem to think this is good balance?

That's a small issue that will obviously be addressed in the near future. The main parts of their change are overwhelming positive and good for balanced gameplay.

2 hours ago, neohack said:

lol accepting it bulletforce your pathetic and so mentally deficient you dont even understand the problem here, im glad your solution on a game you purchased and expect a developer to support is to just accept that they dont support there game and remove the fundamental goal of the game to acquire more and more cool things, they just removed the entire blueprint system by capping it you derp derp, and to the guy who said "would op be mad if we wiped the servers, nah i wouldn't so long as loot can still scale. im more pissed off developers keep wasting time on stupid poop like this and refuse to fix major concerns like getting under the map.....

The main goal of this game is for players is to dominate other players by killing them, their tames and their base and eventually their will to fight on. Nice blueprints from their base is a bonus but not the main objective.

Archived