BP's nerfed!?

AzraelRavenwing

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, AzraelRavenwing said:

I got these BPs from loot crates in the desert. So it may just be fished up stuff?

nope. Look what they did to my 370% damage sword blueprint that i found in a red drop inside the snow cave. Its now absolutely useless because they ruined the damage yet kept the amount of ingots required to make it at 2770.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=873271955

Here is a friends sword bp that was previously 260% damage. 1700 ingots. Basically my blueprint is a throw-away now. and fyi, you CAN'T get a sword BP from fishing!

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/90474193439777030/1F3D0F8150A3794A44351DF45D26A94CE0DF1234/

The rocket launcher nerf is pure BULLpoop.

My ascended and MC ones were the most valuable items i had...and it took a lot of time getting them too.

How the f*** am I supposed to kill bosses now, being solo on PVE?? With 100 primitive ones that break every other shot??

And don't give me the usual "bosses aren't supposed to be taken solo" crap because otherwise playing solo on pve/pvp should not be allowed at all.

I like playing solo but with other people around, so what?? Shoot me *******.

5 hours ago, efFDee said:

You define absolutely breaking the loot mechanic as "a small issue" that will be addressed in the future? Good luck with that. Quality loot is one of the only things left in end-game, and it's now completely broken, but I'm sure they'll jump right on fixing that now, cuz you said so. This nerf does nothing except cater to new players who haven't made it out of primitive tier, but apparently that's the problem, going by your logic there shouldn't be tiers, just everyone gets the same stuff, I know, we should remove the level system as well!? xD

As I said I am sure they are looking into it. Anyways this has been a good patch for gameplay and balance. 500% rocket launchers were incredibly broken and would have made tek tier walls irrelevant which is probably why rocket launchers and other BP's got reduced.

2 minutes ago, BulletForce said:

As I said I am sure they are looking into it. Anyways this has been a good patch for gameplay and balance. 500% rocket launchers were incredibly broken and would have made tek tier walls irrelevant which is probably why rocket launchers and other BP's got reduced.

I think you are happy cause you dont have rare and good bp. Have u idea how many hour people invested to get a good bp? Nerfing is bad idea untill other things adjust according to this nerf. What majority u talking abt? These are same bunch of guys who always crying cause they cant handle raid.

25 minutes ago, BulletForce said:

500% rocket launchers were incredibly broken and would have made tek tier walls irrelevant which is probably why rocket launchers and other BP's got reduced.

Agreed. But to reset ALL rocket launchers to primitive (even with the 20% boost in dmg) is just pointless and unfair, period.

A couple of RL with just over 200% dmg and some decent durability do NOT break the game, especially given the rarity.

48 minutes ago, BulletForce said:

Are you not understanding that nobody in this thread is pissed asf over 500% launchers or?????

Imo: the intention was good, the execution is totally messed up!

- instead of hard cap, the percentages should have toned down accross all the tier ranges (not just affecting MC/ASC but gradually toning down all quality tiers. ASC/MC should be better than the lower colors. PERIOD!)

- resource costs should have updated accordingly.

- early communication about what will happen could be also welcomed. We knew weeks in advance about the sheep, what is a totally irrelevant thing, but they kept people grinding for ASC/MC things what were intended to be ruined.

13 minutes ago, GEonWAR said:

What intention you are talking abt bro?

Its all happening due to some cry babies.

Well... when a vault can be demolished by a handful of rockets, when a metal wall can be oneshotted - its just not balanced.

Tribes who had the resources to create such weapons already have their advantage even without it. In the current state, where defence options are very limited, offline raiding is possible, having that powerful weapons are totally unbalanced.

I understand team playing should be rewarded, hard work should be rewarded, bigger tribes always naturally have to be more powerful  - we are just having different views on the ratio... :)

2 hours ago, Khatzaenyia said:

dude obviously for like the 295435723th ******* time ya i agree on that but they should have done it PROPER, not just nerfed everything including hard earned drop bp to complete and utter garbage so we all have shelves upon shelves of the same bp. like obviously any reasonable person isn't bitching because they don't have their 800% long neck anymore or whatever tf but ****e like the 298.9 asc comp bow bp i had FROM A DROP ya i'm really ******* mad. no apologies.

Why do you call what you think is the best "Proper"? What if this is the proper solution, and many BPs were unbalanced, thus nerfed? Just because YOU think something is right, doesn't mean it IS right.

9 minutes ago, Khatzaenyia said:

they nerfed even fair and balanced BP 

You are dreaming mate,

Those things they are nerfing not a custom BPs, all implemented by dev them-self. Now they realise oh we did mistake now nerf all no those nerf didnt happen like this.

These nerf came due to cry babies, who are bad in game, cant farm good things. Bunch of babies cried and WC feared oh we loose bunch of slaves they nerf all.

Go to in little past and try to find how they raptored peoples hardwork like this, if you are new then I am here to tell you what they did in past.

Archived