Broodmother impossible?

Sunnnz

We summoned the broodmother on NA server 60 and i have been fight it for several hours and it not taking any damage.it also followed us back to our base in the middle of the map. i had killed several of our  Dino's in the process.

overall it has taken around 500 ballista arrows and damaged by 5 level 40 rex's and 1 spino for atleast 4 hours.

this just 2 days after the server reset killed our quetzal. This is not fair for our tribe trying to hit the goal for the bionic rex.

the Broodmother is still alive on XBOX NA server 60 near the volcano.

CHARACTER NAME : Nina

Tribe: Goon squad

gt: SUNNNZ

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's taking damage, just takes a LOT of it.  We spawned her on my server and set ourselves to invincible.  We had 5 of us hacking away with swords (way more dmg per hit than a turret or guns for some reason).  We "broke" 3 swords each and almost the fourth (20 swords in total, durability loss) before she finally died.  We didn't get anything bio t-rex related.  Only a survivor hat and the broodmother trophy.  Could be that I'm on an unofficial server, but I doubt it.  Perhaps it's not the way to get the skin?

Have killed her on PC, so we didn't expect this. Summoned her and wailed with three 100+ Rex's for about 2 minutes before two of us DC'd. Didn't get back online for 20 minutes, but our past buddy kept way laying her till the other two rexes got too low and before he could get them out they died. 

At this point we finally got back on and were fairly sure she had to be low. We went out with compound bows and AR's and I grabbed a magnifying glass. 

Checked her health after using a ton of bullets and found that she was only at 335,000/400,000. Is that intended? That seems WAY higher then on PC. She was only level 8...

So at this point she is doing whatever she wants around the server without anyone to contest her. 

on xbox na 60. all our dinos became randomly unclaimed even ones we were riding, we had to reclaim them but couldn't claim all of them so we had to break our tribe apart and claim cas apparently theres a limit out of no where. we had 50+ dinos but after this half our dinos killed each other. we have no idea what just happened it wasnt any of the admins or owner and dinos across the map became unclaimed. we were just about to fight the brood mother when this started. does anyone know what happened to us because we honestly think we were hacked or some server administrator decided to screw us over.

tribe: goon squad

name: barbernator

29 minutes ago, WildcardVanilla said:

Hi @barbernator

Sorry you're experiencing this. I've sent this to QA and hopefully we can figure something out. Thanks for bringing this to our attention and sending in your report. It's very appreciated! We'll take a closer look on it :)

-Vanilla

okay, were just praying no tribes notice because any attacks atm would probably wipe us after this glitch happened, cas a bunch of turrets got killed during the bug

14 minutes ago, GameFreak said:

my friends summoned the Broodmother 4 times the other day each a different lv, highest ws lv 10, and for some reason it spawned in with over 600000 health and was taking no damage at all.  is the Broodmother bugged or something? 

How did you know it wasn't taking damage? Btw the broodmother doesn't bleed and it usually spawns with 1000000 health lol..

What were you using to attack it? When I went up against it we had 2 lvl 200+ Spinos, 2 lvl 200+ Rex's, A 100+ Quetz, and a lvl 200+Battle Bronto. It went down in about 5 minutes.

I understand on Xbox level caps for tameable dinos are different but you should have a problem taking it down if you had about 4 level 100 Trex's..... Maybe 6 to be safe

the wild dino cap is lv 60 on xbox and they were fighting it with a few lv 80+ rex's and my friend just told me that it was attacking them and they were taking no damage from the attacks for some reason, it appearently aggro'd against a lv 6 dodo and never killed it.  so i think that just confirmed that it bugged on their server lol.

If you want to kill your BM fast (and sort of cheating), change these settings:

server difficulty to minimum (only works BEFORE the brood mother spawn)

player damage to max

player resistance to min

dino resistance to max

dino damage to min

dino health regen to min

player health regen to max

If you change these settings, do not take you dinos to attack the BM, just go on foot and bring a lot of swords.  You will kill her pretty quickly and will be invincible.  The only thing you have to worry about is your sword breaking.

Make sure to put everything back once she's dead.

Archived