WILDCARD Throw us a Bone (xbox 1)

DmpTrkDrvr

I GOT my Shrooms, Picked a name, and Collected the saddle materials.  

Now where's My ROO..

I'M hopping mad lol I ain't seen that update, and my patience has a defined threshold. We aren't at that point yet, but ANY heads up would be great.. really couldn't care bout servers my game bandage is falling off and I need a patch. .   (Satire) Don't make me take my rage out on those DODOS they don't deserve that.. 

17 minutes ago, AlmightyShaqtus said:

Yea kind of wondering myself. And if any one knows. If I have a private non dedicated game for my buddies and I when the update hits will it take effect on that one or do I need to start over n a new non dedicated server cuz that would suck...

During night time kill every dinosaur, then check around the volcano or west 1 area

Welcome to the world of Console Gaming!

Chances are there was a hiccup in the certification process with Microsoft, I assume they still have to do that with the preview program. If it makes you feel any better, there are so few spawns on the pc servers it is almost like they never added it.

5 hours ago, Hexadecimal said:

Welcome to the world of Console Gaming!

Chances are there was a hiccup in the certification process with Microsoft, I assume they still have to do that with the preview program. If it makes you feel any better, there are so few spawns on the pc servers it is almost like they never added it.

.....hold on....are you trying to say that Microsoft's certification process is a pain in the a** and does nothing more than hold everything up when it comes to updates??...you sir! Are a......yea no your totally right -_- Xbox certification sucks and takes forever

Archived