This is just stupid....

Danny200

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone likes hardcore come to 100 on xbox. It's super friendly. This server is completely United so mess with us or anyone else and you get wiped. That's the main rule. But we don't wipe unless given a good reason. You can have gigas quetz or whatever you want. Pvp is a scheduled event on this server. 

10 minutes ago, mronemanmob said:

Cavemen, yep that's it.  Yes a beautiful red giga.  I'm not sure what my tribe name is on that one.  I like the hardcore part, it's intense.  Makes me not want to kill anyone though,  the guilt is too real.  How come he didn't eat my face?  building up server to avoid the "low pop wipes"?

We don't kill unless given a reason to. Server pop is low too

22 minutes ago, mronemanmob said:

Cavemen, yep that's it.  Yes a beautiful red giga.  I'm not sure what my tribe name is on that one.  I like the hardcore part, it's intense.  Makes me not want to kill anyone though,  the guilt is too real.  How come he didn't eat my face?  building up server to avoid the "low pop wipes"?

We are currently on 957 scorched earth getting tames and mats for 100. Should have dragons very soon

On 10/26/2016 at 7:51 PM, oScottieHo said:

There are some really good servers out there,its just finding them. You say you have tried 17 servers,thats a very small portion from how many servers there actually are.

Keep trying,its a pain i know but you will eventually get there.

I would also suggest looking at the adverts on this site, and ask for player feed back about the admins

Is there any chance that the common denominator is you? I don't mean to turn this into a personal attack, I don't know you and I'm not here to pass judgement on you or stereotype you, but maybe there is something that is going wrong for you other than the particular servers you have tried. Is here something that you do, a way you act or behave in game that draws this attention to you time and again? Is there someone you are regularly playing with who is doing something instead of you? 

Sometimes people are just out to ruin your fun. Sometimes there is something that makes them not want to play with you. It's worth considering both to see if there's something that you can change to stop it happening.

I don't understand this. You play survival multiplayer that is in alpha and you refuse to learn anything from being wiped? Think, it's not illegal yet. Come on. If you always get raided in first 2 days so be it you lost relatively nothing in value. The most important thing at the start is your levels and no one can take them away from you. 
You don't like that someone can destroy your poop with one rocket? Play primitive, primitive+. Sure, there are far less populated, but you are crying because you can't stand your ground in servers that are populated. 
Learn how to survive. 

The only good points in this wall of tears is that there is very little balance in the game and that game is overly hard on new players. And this is not exaggerating. New players come, build thatch 1x1 and want to tame something. Little do they know they won't find anything there the next day, or even in a hour. This should be solved somehow before release or steam refunds will kick in quite quick.

5 hours ago, legendaryc4 said:If anyone likes hardcore come to 100 on xbox. It's super friendly. This server is completely United so mess with us or anyone else and you get wiped. That's the main rule. But we don't wipe unless given a good reason. You can have gigas quetz or whatever you want. Pvp is a scheduled event on this server. 

That sounds like a fun community. I might find some time to come on and check it out. I never have gotten very far in servers before, so this might be the place for me.

We have a great se server. Usually its almost full. Occasional trolls but hey, every server has them, they come and go. 

Shame that the op and a lot of others only come on forums to whine about being mistreated. I never saw him post before asking for a friendly server listing. If he did that simple thing he wouldn't have wasted 17 servers and hours of work. He could have been patient. But he wanted to play. 

The thing is. There are plenty of friendly servers. Where alphas will help, protect you, some even give you "starter tames". I mean on ours, we sell dragons to the population.......lol

Just do some research on server before you invest your time. Seriously its worth it.

My tribe of 9 or so guys, half adults with jobs, half relatively mature teenagers with school established ourselves on a double weekend.  Sure it was the 18th try but by then we learned to hit it hard on a double weekend and go straight to metal with turrets.  Diplomacy helped a bit too since our fortress sprang up overnight, making neighbors nervous.  Within a week we have become a top 3 contender by dragon count (lvl 160 minimum).  Sure one guy took a week off work to help raise the drags but other than that its just 4-8 hrs a day.  Have a good plan and hard farmers and should work eventually.

The comments by the OP sound like they are coming from a very frustrated person who has not seen all that Ark has to offer, and seen far too many scummy ones.

I find myself content and happy in the PvE official server I am on, we do get the occasional griefers, but they eventually get bored, and some even warned by Wildcard (yes, they do come in and take care of issues) and we carry on. I stick to this server I play on, NA-PVE-TheCenter592, because I am in love with most of the community, and they love me too! I am frustrated with "some" of the people and some of the mishandling that Wildcard has done. But there is enough good and joy in these servers to keep me happy and keep my playing...

You don't stop going outside because you don't like the wind on your face. To give up something because a small portion is bad... Take time to look over your situation, are there more pros than cons, or more cons than pro's? Is it worth it to you? But to come here, to complain that all servers are bad, is making you out to be the bad person by tricking others into believing lies.

I love to play Ark, my favorite server is an official server... While I do have my own private servers, an official server is my favorite, and it is my favorite because of the community! Because of the people on it! Good people! Kind people, people who care about others! They are why I keep playing Ark!

It is because of the communities I have found, the ones who care, who help, who are nice, do not treat me like trash, actually are happy to see me log in and tell me good morning, That community of good people makes me stick around, the people, the sweet kind people I met in Ark.

Sure the pillaring can be annoying in PvE, but some can get used to it, and work around it. There are plenty of PvE servers out there that are willing to remove pillars from some areas to help you find a new place to build, even help with mats sometimes... Most won't add a player into their tribe on first day, they need to trust you first. If OP has that same attitude coming into 592, most of us will have reason not to invite (sometimes ppl come in asking for help, people have added them, then the tribe gets burned when the new player pokes all the dinos to death) Most tribes on my server would like to see you survive on your own, see you chat in the global with how you chat about things (hopefully in phrases that're less abrasive than the OP's post). Once tribes know you better (which takes time, about a week or more), and then they might invite you if they find you a decent person who is good at this game. Be nice and sweet and kind, and you might just get the same kind attitude in return.

Assuming that "All servers are [this and that bad thing]" is narrow minded and disgusts me. You are upset about the bad people, and I genuinely feel for your suffering! But your absolutes are hurtful, showing a lie to others that there are no good servers. I am sorry you have the misconception that all servers are bad.

There are good people out there, there are "mostly" good servers out there. One just has to find a server that feels right for them.

In this video, these are my friends on the server I play, proof that good people and good official servers do exist:

I do not know how to resize video previews, or I would. My sincere apologies for the large video preview here.

I deeply loathe negative absolutes, especially false ones. Sure "some" servers seem like what the OP says, but not "all". I play in one that does not fit the OP's opinion! Negative absolutes rub me the wrong way. Please if you think the OP is right, take another look. Look at the video and you will see kind people, kind people do exist on official, and they are my friends :)

I learned this trick in EvE. Play lite which means only gather what you can afford to lose. If you want to PvP accept your the underdawg. Lose the ego your going to be the Alpha unless you decide to play as much as they do. Simple things like building a elevated base they can't easily get in avoids 90% of the problems. Getting big means dedication to defense instead of new weapon you'll lose. Have fun being wiped doesn't mean you have to leave.

On 26.10.2016 at 8:25 AM, AyyBroe said:

What are you taming that's taking so long?  Longest tame I've had to do was a 150 quetz on kibble and that's only 5 hours. 

u simply cant get kibble before u tame a stego anky or a ptra or something becus first of u need cooking pot and vegatables.. and u cant get that before u tame a trike or something that get u seeds.. also u need fert or poo and that takes time lol u cant get kibble first day more like in the end of the week if players doesnt help u etc

2 minutes ago, Chronosphere said:

u simply cant get kibble before u tame a stego anky or a ptra or something becus first of u need cooking pot and vegatables.. and u cant get that before u tame a trike or something that get u seeds.. also u need fert or poo and that takes time lol u cant get kibble first day more like in the end of the week if players doesnt help u etc

You 100% can get kibble for a ptera day one. Anky maybe not, but first couple of days, easy. Still though, he said he was spending 6-12 hours taming. That's stupidly long. If he's going for high levels without kibble then maybe, but that's just dumb. 

Just now, AyyBroe said:

You 100% can get kibble for a ptera day one. Anky maybe not, but first couple of days, easy. Still though, he said he was spending 6-12 hours taming. That's stupidly long. If he's going for high levels without kibble then maybe, but that's just dumb. 

yeh cooked meat isnt hard inbetween gathering stone for a house lol .. without sitting 5 hours gathering lol how do u get citrional too make kibble first day? please explain step by step... becus ure supergod if u manage too seed and and get it same day..

10 minutes ago, Chronosphere said:

yeh cooked meat isnt hard inbetween gathering stone for a house lol .. without sitting 5 hours gathering lol how do u get citrional too make kibble first day? please explain step by step... becus ure supergod if u manage too seed and and get it same day..

It's longrass for ptera for starters, and it's not too hard. Like, you only need one medium crop plot, just save your poops and chuck em in while you farm. You can get seeds from running around pressing e on bushes. So just get the crop growing asap then dodos, then base for dodos. Also pteras can fit through a normal door so all you really need is like a 2x2.

Archived