Best way to level up to 85

MadMike89

4 hours ago, MadMike89 said:

So im level 73. Trying to level up to 80.with the double xp bonus plus broth of enlightments. Is there anything i can craft to possibly grow quick ? I have a lot of tames so can gather resources relatively easily with no problem

You've already mentioned the double xp bonus and broth of enlightenment. Now that explorer notes have been added, you can search for those, too. They give you an xp bonus (like the broth of enlightenment), I found a few already. Even though they got nerfed, hunting alpha dinos is still a good way to get xp.

@MitchW82 has a good suggestion, you can craft other things to get xp, although it might take some time depending on what you craft. I think crafting high level items (like a Mastercraft saddle for instance) might get you more xp, but I could be wrong.

Good luck!

If you craft 538,000+ Cloth Hats, you'll level up from 1 to 85 in around 5 hours and 36 minutes, kinda the same time to kibble tame a 120 Quetzal.

You can gain more XP faster by crafting rafts, but unless you have all the resources nearby, it will take 3770+ rafts and 3 hours and 12 minutes, more not counting how you set up all your resources (vaults of wood, fiber and hide nearby)

However, these are the most boring and unrewarding methods to quickly level up.

2 hours ago, LilNastyGurl said:

If you craft 538,000+ Cloth Hats, you'll level up from 1 to 85 in around 5 hours and 36 minutes, kinda the same time to kibble tame a 120 Quetzal.

You can gain more XP faster by crafting rafts, but unless you have all the resources nearby, it will take 3770+ rafts and 3 hours and 12 minutes, more not counting how you set up all your resources (vaults of wood, fiber and hide nearby)

However, these are the most boring and unrewarding methods to quickly level up.

lol 

I wonder if anyone has done this yet. 

1 hour ago, Eps said:

Checking in!

I was encumbered with fiber; went to bed and then woke to to drop all the hats. It takes a stupid amount of time but it's worth it early on. Got from like 1-65 (normal XP) with this a few different times. Currently 79 now.

;]

My god lol. I will note this my god man. Thanks for the info haha ;) 

encumbered with fiber.. lol..

On 10/22/2016 at 4:04 PM, MadMike89 said:

So im level 73. Trying to level up to 80.with the double xp bonus plus broth of enlightments. Is there anything i can craft to possibly grow quick ? I have a lot of tames so can gather resources relatively easily with no problem

Just try to build something cool.  Go outside the box and build an interesting base instead of the generic multi foundation multi wall bax base like all the youtube videos show.  You will have a bit of fun and the leveling will just happen.  

Maybe try watching things like this for inspiration.  

If you are on the Island server take a high level frog preferably with a badass saddle into the swamp cave (note you have to wear SCUBA gear) and you will level up hella quick during double XP fun times there are level 300+ stuff in there and they deal out a silly amount of XP.

I went from level 91 to 92 after just a couple of runs.

As an added bonus there is a red drop in there although I am yet to get anything at all decent out of it.

Archived