Name Suggestions for my Fire and Poison Wyvren? Help Please

Zergling963

So I want something cool and very fantasy esque for my new wyvrens and thought I would ask for some suggestions here to see if anything stands out to me as right now being bed time my mind is having a mental blank and I can't think of any amazing names for my two new little girl (poison) and the Fire Wyvren is a little boy

Any help would be much appreciated and have included pictures of the two adorable kids to give you an idea of there colors!

Thanks

20160927225444_1.jpg

Just now, Shizolator said:

I was just giving you a hard time and expressing my own Wyvern envy.

All good and if I could give someone a 152 wyvren egg I would as I have a spare poison one. Unfortunately I am on single player and you can't really transfer the egg to others as it turns to level 1 so I just have to hatch it Thanks for the name suggestions

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Zergling963 said:

So I want something cool and very fantasy esque for my new wyvrens and thought I would ask for some suggestions here to see if anything stands out to me as right now being bed time my mind is having a mental blank and I can't think of any amazing names for my two new little girl (poison) and the Fire Wyvren is a little boy

Any help would be much appreciated and have included pictures of the two adorable kids to give you an idea of there colors!

Thanks

20160927225444_1.jpg

Lightning:  

Male:  Nikola  (Tesla's first name), Fulminator, Thunder, Sparky, Smite

Female:  Tesla or Tessy

General:  Shock, Lightning, Storm

Poison:

Female :  Lace or Old Lace  (Based on the move Arsenic and Old Lace),

Male:  Nic (from Arsenic), Venom, Tox (short for Toxin)

General:  Nici, Cy, Cya, Hemlock

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, Zergling963 said:

Hmm interesting suggestions however right now its poison and fire but some good suggestions for my future lightning wyvren when its hatched

Some of the names I really like though so am definately keeping a track on them all!

Oopss..got Lightning on the brain.

A few Fire names:  Blaze, Inferno, Torch, Diablo, Scorch(an obvious one), Cindy(from Incenerator), and Broken Toaster(cause it burns everything). :D 

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Jerryn said:

Oopss..got Lightning on the brain.

A few Fire names:  Blaze, Inferno, Torch, Diablo, Scorch(an obvious one), Cindy(from Incenerator), and Broken Toaster(cause it burns everything).  

Gonna steal a few of them  Thanks Jerryn <3

I feel bad. I called my first Fire Wyvern Rocky

If you're a Game of Thrones fan, the fire wyvern kinda looks like Viserion (one of Daenerys' three dragons, the one that's mostly white).

If you're a MTG fan, I'd definitely go with Silumgar for the poison wyvern (assuming you're not too hung up on gender accuracy). And if you want to stick with that theme, the fire one sorta looks like Ojutai (though he's an ice dragon, so that might not make a whole lot of sense).

Poison (female):  Datura, Brugmansia, or Manchineel (Poisonous plants, the manchineel/manchioneel in particular is horrifyingly toxic:  standing under one when it rains can cause your skin to blister or peel the paint off your car, smoke from burning its wood can blind you, and eating the fruit causes excruciating pain in the mouth and throat.)  Virago or Termagant (a vicious/combative or 'poisonous' woman).  Akhlys (Greek goddess of the Death-mist, the darkness that clouds your eyes as you die).  Serqet (Egyptian scorpion goddess, who heals venomous bites and stings).  Mefitas (Roman goddess of the poisonous vapors from the earth).  Cailleach Bheur/"Callie Berry" (celtic goddess of disease and death) 

Fire (male): Sirocco or Simoom (hot desert winds), Ignimbri (from the Latin for "fire rain"), Agni (Sanskrit word for fire), Ogun (Yoruban god of fires and forges), Moloch (Canaanite god who was worshipped by ritually burning children), Surt (Norse fire giant), Pyre (fire typically used to incinerate the dead), Phlogiston (alchemical name for the essence of fire)

Getting amazing suggestions! Shame I can no longer get into ark since steam won't update at all due to some connection time out error!

think I will just leave it to keep attempting it whilst I sleep tonight. But keep coming with the suggestions I have hard choices to make but great choices too! Wanted suggestions as I feel very lucky to get a not so regularly seen coloured poision wyvren girl! I love the grey and yellow colours! She's perfect and poision is the one I love most looks wise out of all of them

each has has there uses but I adore the poison ones  and am so happy to have a not so common colour in mine! Though rocks the ground like a fully grown at the moment lol! Was like what's shaking the screen and realised it was the baby following me when I took these pics  but still very very happy to have them. 

Archived