Scorched Earth dino level 150, for The Center?

Lexi

• Volunteer Moderator
6 minutes ago, Jtmorris said:

Can you even bring wild dinos between maps? 

He is talking about wild dino levels, but he is not referring to bringing back wild dinos, he's talking about bringing back tamed dinos, but he's wondering if there are servers on SE that have 150 level wild dinos.

See, this is the problem with having Maps not developed by WildCard. There are internal inconsistencies on multiple levels. This is also part of why they couldn't test Inter-ARK Travel with The Center I'd imagine.

To answer the question, last I heard 120 was max for wild dinos on SE, but the Wyverns are an exception, they can go over 120.

1 hour ago, Lexi said:

On official The Center servers, wild dino max level is 150.

Are there any scorched earth servers that are 150 compatible?

No one would ride a 120 dino on The Center, is that what we will be stuck bring back with us?

I've seen 150 creatures on Scorched Earth. Infact, I even think I saw a Wyvern at 152 on my non-dedicated. I'll go back and check to see what kind of levels they're spawning in at. Full disclosure, my difficulty is maxed at 1.0 - compared to officials which are ~ .02 .04 or so.

Yes you can bring back items like whips & flamethrowers, along with any tameable creatures through obelisks.

One last thing, if you're going for a Wyvern... all I'll say is.. it's all about those Eggs, normal taming is eh... uselss and I'll keep my mouth shut.

Archived