Is normal megalosaurus sleep need on aberration being removed on ASA aberration?

Wow what a question. Thats so far down the line who would even think of such crazy things. I might as well ask Elon what daily life will be like on Mars when he colonizes it.

Will WC even still be a studio by then ?

Will Shi finally get 25 to life for the bait and switch that is ASA ?

Will water still be wet in the year 3769 ?

• Haha 1

• Volunteer Moderator
5 hours ago, Latrodectus said:

I woukd like to hear a clear answer from the devs, as i saw some ppl talking about this im some discord groups.

Why would they remove it? Aberration is underground and never sees daylight, therefore Megalosaurus wouldn't change. If they changed how it previously worked in ASE  then it would pretty much make Megalosaurus useless.

9 hours ago, Latrodectus said:

I woukd like to hear a clear answer from the devs, as i saw some ppl talking about this im some discord groups.

You're not going to get a clear answer from the devs, at least not in these forums, this is not where they answer questions.

Having said that, people talking about things doesn't mean much, people say all kinds of crazy stuff based on their own imaginations. Anyone can make up something and start a rumor, they don't mean much. So, unless you see an official announcement that says they're planning to do this, you should assume it's not going to happen.

20 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

Considering the regular mega can't go into rad zone w/out countering the radiation constantly, I'd consider it an extremely low priority.   I don't even bother taming the regular ones.  The ab ones are cooler looking to me.

This exactly. I see people with the normal island version now and I just want AB and my glow in the dark dinos 😂