Community Crunch 397: New Official Cosmetics, Love Evolved, and More!

StudioWildcard

Fix being able to pick up fish

Fix servers being removed from favourites every single update

Fix chocolates falling through the map

Fix shots not registering while on the back of a Rhynio

Fix invisible dragon

Fix rhynios not being born

Fix when repairing gear in your inventory it equips skins

The list goes on, yet here are more cosmetics for us to use... 

Nice use of our money *Sarcasm*

Edited by HeavenlyXInglex
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

15 minutes ago, HeavenlyXInglex said:

Fix being able to pick up fish

Fix servers being removed from favourites every single update

Fix chocolates falling through the map

Fix shots not registering while on the back of a Rhynio

Fix invisible dragon

Fix rhynios not being born

Fix when repairing gear in your inventory it equips skins

The list goes on, yet here are more cosmetics for us to use... 

Nice use of our money *Sarcasm*

⬆️

*Cosmetics that they didn't even create themselves...

Its all about content that was created by other people now. Its modders that make this game float, not WildCard and definitely not SnailGames. 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, darkradeon said:

ask the guys of grove street games how to :V

GTA trilogy still wants the rain back they put in to ASE 😝

To be fair they've prooven to handle down ports (like ASE to Switch) pretty decent but still not sure how well they handle full scale projects as they completely wrecked the initial GTA trilogy.

Edited by MMaas

PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME. CONSOLE HAS GOTTEN NO LOVE. I can't even play anymore because my game crashes whenever I log into ANY server including my own single player. You guys are absolutely ruining your game and me, who has played ark since the beta. Biggest waste of my money ever and I know I speak for MANY others when I say that your team has thoroughly disappointed their fans by disregarding their, and the game's needs for your own profit. I do not care if you needed money for Ark 2, BECAUSE IF YOU CAN'T RUN THE FIRST GAME THEN HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR GONNA RUN THE SECOND. Fix your game already and stop ruining it for those who love it.

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, MMaas said:

GTA trilogy still wants the rain back they put in to ASE 😝

To be fair they've prooven to handle down ports (like ASE to Switch) pretty decent but still not sure how well they handle full scale projects as they completely wrecked the initial GTA trilogy.

Grove Street Games made all events to work on Switch version. They simply added another folder indirection to sort different world overrides for each event.

Not sure how Genesis: Part 2 will run on Switch once released (those poor guys need to make it fit in 3GB of shared RAM XD) but so far I can say I am impressed how the UE 4.27 can be used to optimise ASE.

Edited by darkradeon
  • Like 1

To all the little guys at Wild Card: keep working hard. You're doing the best you can with what you've been given. 

I am thoroughly enjoying the game. It's a big step up from ASE for me, now they I have access to mods. 

Keep working on your end, and I'll keep myself entertained with mods for now.

And to all the Big Guys at Wild Card: back off and let the team do their job. You'll still get your pay check once they've finished working 12+ hours to meet your impossible deadlines.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Do you guys not see that your killing ark ?????? Or do you even care??????? First you made a big mistake  by changing the way cryopods  work and make it to were we can't cryo and uncryo  dino any were like in ase to now making it  . Were we can't change the cravens  by crying a Dino. Have you not seen that becuse of this alone ppl are leaven  and either going back to ase or leaven ark all together.   Yall need to think about these changes  and the future of the game  cus because  of this your killing it .  

• Thanks 1

Am 17.2.2024 um 02:50 Uhr sagte StudioWildcard:

willkommen_crunch2023-1.png

Das Love Ascended-Event ist in vollem Gange, aber die Zeit drängt! Tauchen Sie unbedingt in die Feierlichkeiten ein, bevor Sie am Dienstag, den 20. Februar 2024, zu Ende gehen. Darüber hinaus haben wir die offiziellen Server mit einigen brandneuen individuellen Kosmetika aufgepeppt. Verbessern Sie Ihr kosmetisches Spiel mit diesen exklusiven Ergänzungen!

ASA_ModSpotlight.png

Laden Sie neue, von Spielern erstellte benutzerdefinierte Inhalte herunter und spielen Sie sie, einschließlich neuer Karten, Kreaturen, Gegenstände und Spielmodi, über einen speziellen Mod-Bowser direkt im Spiel. Genießen Sie einen endlosen Strom neuer ARK-Inhalte, während die Kreativität und das Talent der Community zum ersten Mal auf allen Gaming-Plattformen voll entfaltet werden, und bleiben Sie auf dem laufenden, wenn wir jede Woche weitere plattformübergreifende Mods vorstellen!

Dieses Video bietet:

Neue benutzerdefinierte Kosmetika für offizielle Server.png

Love_Ascended.png

ASA_LoveAscended.jpg

In voller Auflösung herunterladen

Kannst du die Liebe in der Luft spüren? Love Ascended  ist live und wird ARK-Überlebende mit einer Reihe bezaubernder neuer Leckerbissen und Freuden begeistern. Dieses liebevolle Event zur Feier des Valentinstags wird bis Dienstag, den 20. Februar 2024 , auf offiziellen Servern weiterhin Freude und Zuneigung verbreiten.  

event_rates_EA.png

• PVP / PVE : 2x Ernte, Zähmung, Erfahrung und Zucht
  • Kleine Stämme: 5x Ernte, Zähmung und Erfahrung + 4,5x Zucht
  • ARKpocalypse: 5x Ernte, Zähmung, Erfahrung und Zucht

Ausführliche Informationen  finden Sie in diesem Beitrag !

Garuga lässt build.png

Garuga_LetsBuild_Session2_Discord_date.png

Seien Sie unbedingt an diesem Samstag, dem 17. Februar, bei Sitzung Nr. 2 über Blaupausen dabei !

Wenn Sie Sitzung Nr. 1 verpasst haben, können Sie sich  hier die vergangene Übertragung ansehen, um mehr über die visuellen Aspekte des Moddings zu erfahren.

• Session 1
  • Sitzungsnr. 2
    • 17. Februar, 10:00–12:00 Uhr pazifische Zeit
    • Blueprinting – Einrichten der tatsächlichen Charakter-BPs
  • Sitzungsnr. 3
    • 2. März, 10:00–12:00 Uhr pazifische Zeit
    • Live gehen – Mod vorbereiten, Probleme testen, hochladen usw.

Schauen Sie es sich auf Garuga oder auf den Twitch-Kanälen von SurvivetheArk an!   

ASA_ARKpocalyspe_servers.png

ASA_Social_ArkpocalypseEvent_1920x1920Feb16.jpg

Die ARKpocalypse-Server wurden heute gelöscht!

Was sind ARKpocalypse?

• ARKpocalypse sind Server mit monatlicher Löschung und Tarifen als üblich.

Nächster Löschvorgang:  15. März 2024

Sie können ihnen beitreten, indem Sie im Serverbrowser suchen! Glückliches Überleben!

COMMUNITY_CORNER.png

Fan-Kunstgalerie | Screenshot-Galerie | Künstler-Feedback-Formular 

Helfen Sie uns, Ihr Talent zu entdecken, indem Sie Ihre Kunst in den sozialen Medien mit #ARKPhotoMode oder #ARKFanart markieren !

clipsandvideosblue.png

Ersteller: LolsAtLance

Willkommen in der ultimativen Love Ascended Brut- und Zuchtbasis auf ARK: Survival Ascended! Machen Sie eine Führung durch diese romantische Basis, die sich perfekt für alle Ihre Zuchtbedürfnisse während des Love Ascended-Events eignet.

Ersteller: BEYPlays

BEYPlays zeigt Ihnen, wie Sie Love Ascended optimal nutzen können, solange es hier ist!

fanartblue.png

Yutyrannus konzeptionelle Neugestaltung  von chawizawd

groß.ASA_CommunityCrunch_397_chawizawd_

Blitzwyvern  von arcticthefoxwing

groß.ASA_CommunityCrunch_397_arcticthef

ARK Gigantoraptor  von 드찌/어찌 

groß.128942198_ASA_CommunityCrunch_397_

Microraptor-Kunstpuppe aus ARK: Survival Ascended  von sayvaris

large.ASA_CommunityCrunch_397_sayvaris_1

Fankunst  von Ampraeh

groß.ASA_CommunityCrunch_397_Ampraeh_19

Hoppla, Serverreparatur  durch PixelDragonCreations

large.ASA_CommunityCrunch_397_PixelDrago

Allosaurus  von Spinosaurxs

groß.ASA_CommunityCrunch_397_Spinosaurx

ARK_photomode.png

Kapro  von Lissy

groß.ASA_CommunityCrunch_397_Lissy_1920

Cliffside Home von u/FloppyKangaroo

large.ASA_CommunityCrunch_397_uFloppyKan

In der Abenddämmerung...  von Sirius

groß.ASA_CommunityCrunch_397_Sirius_192

Fotomodus  von derK0MA

groß.ASA_CommunityCrunch_397_derK0MA_19

Die Haare sind wieder am Ark-Baby!!! von 

Bei jedem Event geht was neues kaputt... Die Love Bugs löschen die großen und es sind bis heute keine carcha mehr gespawnt. Es gibt keine Updates für Konsolen.  bei einigen sind Mods  auf Xbox und Ps5 unterschiedlich. Es haben schon viele Spieler aufgehört. Ach ja der Knaller vorgestern waren plötzlich alle Reccourcen weg, Tiere sind verhungert und trotz Back Up nicht wiedergekommen. Applaus für den letzen Müll. So schlimm war ASE nie! Events machen keinen Spaß mehr 

Edited by JessyGoesArk

Talk about hard working going poof I raised 500 dinos to defend the cave I PVE'd in for 3 months and now when my server will get capped soon I won't have my 128.  And because of the Fake Out with Wildcard saying they fixed upload I; I uploaded another Char with bosses to get my 128 which went poof as well.  Imagine that thinking Wildcard FIXED IT ALL.  Only to realize they actually just F************ you twice as hard.  Wildcard are some of the worst devs ever. 

• Thanks 1