ASA server tame cap

happytree

So most to all official PVE servers are at server tame cap. Which is to improve performance and server stability - which we can all understand needed to be done.  However doing so without cryopods being released has put every player at a dead-end. You can't tame, hatch, breed anything or progress in the game. With cryos not available for another week or so the game is basically useless and stale. Can we roll this change back untill cryos are out???? What are new players supposed to do????? Poor management on wildcards part here - Lets fix a problem by creating a bigger problem. The games deadlocked for a week?????????????????????????(maybe longer).     

• Thanks 1

You need to understand that wildcard doesn't care about you or anyone, i have been a loyal consumer of there product for a long time, but it's very clear now that they have little care for anything other than to supply there chinese overlord with money. Everything is lies and broken promises, if this game was in the hand of competent developers it could be a fantastic game.

• Facepalm 1

20 hours ago, happytree said:

So most to all official PVE servers are at server tame cap. Which is to improve performance and server stability - which we can all understand needed to be done.  However doing so without cryopods being released has put every player at a dead-end. You can't tame, hatch, breed anything or progress in the game. With cryos not available for another week or so the game is basically useless and stale. Can we roll this change back untill cryos are out???? What are new players supposed to do????? Poor management on wildcards part here - Lets fix a problem by creating a bigger problem. The games deadlocked for a week?????????????????????????(maybe longer).     

Welcome to WildCard & Snail games. Where every decision is designed to sucker people into spending money without actually providing them with a well made product. If you're new to ARK get used to that, it's their SOP for doing business.

On 12/16/2023 at 2:29 PM, happytree said:

So most to all official PVE servers are at server tame cap. 

Is there something in the server list that gives you this information or where would I go to see the current number of tames on my server? Because the official PVE server I belong to has not hit said limit. This would be good to know and watch as we get close.

Or, did your server hit the limit and you are making a wild statement out of frustration thinking all others are also at the limit?

18 hours ago, Penguin73 said:

Or, did your server hit the limit and you are making a wild statement out of frustration thinking all others are also at the limit?

Lucky you, those that are not at server tame limit - soon will be. We only have 30-40 active players during the weekdays, 70 during the weekend.  No i haven't asked each official server, and yeah - very frustrated.