Community Crunch 389: Turkey Trial is Live!

StudioWildcard

Ich find es hat sich viel verschlechtert, wenn man durch das spyglass sieht schweben die Schwänze in die Luft. Der quetz fliegt bei Angst bis unter die map und das fliegen allgemein leggt herum. Außerdem schauen die Tiere durch Strukturen was nicht sein sollte und wenn man mit einigen Mod teilen interagiert kann man plötzlich nichts mehr abbauen und muss sterben gehen 

16 minutes ago, Duffmek said:

waiiiiiit ... u released it as a mod? not a game wide event? wow thats almost .... lazy? or more work depending which way it works ... /shrug i dunno i thought it was WC not having it ready yet, but its released as a mod does that mean people can opt out?

It means that people can have the events go on for longer than normal or opt out of it. They will still have normal event times, but it allows people to have extended length of events in the future. This will hopefully mean all events will be like this!!! I will be excited to do this with Winter Wonderland or Fear Evolved or Ascended (whichever way their gonna call it.)!!!!

• Like 1

On 12/8/2023 at 7:19 PM, Spyfiction said:

Are hardcore official servers in the plans for release?????????????????????

With as many gamebreaking bugs and meshes issue, you want a hardcore server?  lol.  You hope off a dino in a cave for the artifact only to get the directional bug and die because you can get back on your mount and the cave dinos respawned and you can't pull out weapons.

On 12/9/2023 at 5:47 AM, ApexDemon said:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post feedback about this, but the Rhynio nerf has felt REALLY bad for PVE players. 

Carrying an allied dino should not give the same penalty as carrrying a wild dino or enemy dino. I think it should be 50% for carrying an enemy dino, 25% for carrying an allied dino, and 0% for wild, or have it at least be based on drag weight. Farming with an anky is sooooo slow now and shouldn't be the same thing as carrying a rex :(

Ideally I'd prefer the total revert of the movespeed nerf while carrying, but if it must happen at least make it so it's only a penalty on creature over a certain drag weight, this genuinely does not feel fun or like a good change.

THIS

19 hours ago, OverRannus said:

It means that people can have the events go on for longer than normal or opt out of it. They will still have normal event times, but it allows people to have extended length of events in the future. This will hopefully mean all events will be like this!!! I will be excited to do this with Winter Wonderland or Fear Evolved or Ascended (whichever way their gonna call it.)!!!!

kinda better then! wowsers something done right but feels wrong lol be better for server crashes etc a bit longer here and there never hurt :P 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Duffmek said:

waiiiiiit ... u released it as a mod? not a game wide event? wow thats almost .... lazy? or more work depending which way it works ... /shrug i dunno i thought it was WC not having it ready yet, but its released as a mod does that mean people can opt out?

You need to be in sync with your servers mods so you cannot opt out.   Doing it as a mod allows non-dedicated and single player to also join in and replay the event whenever they want.  It remains to be seen if they will allow mix-match of different event mods, they need to decouple the official rates from the mod though.

• Like 1

Was für eine Mist Event !!!!! Was soll die Comunity auf offizielen Servern mit einem Event in dem der Spieler nichts machen kann ausser dum rumzusitzen ? Lag ohne ende aber das kennt man ja schon nicht mehr anderst , Wishbones sammeln nur für die Tribes die die Kontrolle über Gigas haben ( Tribes ohne Giga haben niemals eine Chance einen Turkey zu töten ) , hey es gib Dinos in Event Farben .... nur sind die Server am Dino Cap und man kann weder etwas taimen noch züchten. Also liebe WC Klugsch..... steckt euch solche Events die nicht funktionieren FÜR ALLLE SPIELER dahin wo nie die Sonne scheint. 🤮

• Like 1

BRING BACK ASE CRYPODS PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF SCORPION JESUS

The only things this will achieve is cover pve maps in pillboxes with fridges so that people can throw them down, making it impossible to build anything anywhere on official.

For those of you screaming it’s great for balancing PvP I ask you this; is it great that now to invade a server you have to stay safe behind enemy lines for a full 5 minutes (assuming you find somewhere you can even place it) before you can start getting your tames out and a fob going. It’s never been easier to lockdown a server. Not to mention caves being easier to defend now that the defenders can freely cryo while the attackers can’t even get a stego into most target caves

Sure it might have attractive elements, but if you just stop and think for the five minutes it takes to activate a cryofridge, you’ll realise it’s a terrible idea with numerous issues that clearly haven’t been thought through by the dev team.