Need More Servers

CitoaK

Suggestion

132 replies to this server topic

i will hope when you guys release more servers there is atleast announcement in somewhere with little bit of time to react and just general feed back about the map its feels nice but i would like more resurce spawns on it because there is almost 0 silica pearls and not that many metal rocks feels less than old SE map but the pearls was biggest nerf so far and they are almost invisible in the water and old version they was also in desert where was water well  but not anymore but yeah i hope they adjust the resources and the bed spawning been bad also in asa overall i think you already know the problem on that one 

I dont know what they was thinking but 100% of EU servers are constantly full, and when you do get in there is pillors everywhere and foundations all by the same groups of peoples across multiple servers. So there is no where to build all the oil fields are taken, people camp the metal spots. Unless you got on a server on day 1 and spammed the land you got no hope.

This is already a non starter in my opinion.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

unsure why you at snail company keep doing this every map that is released, not releasing enough servers and pissing everyone off its a big trend for you all, please stop, release at min 100 severs for every map that is released, you can close them down  the extra's yall dont want,once or if they become a ghost town once a similar map is released. the que system is broken, i among many do not find it fun to wait in a que all day hoping to play the center thats just silly and needs a fix, crossplay is and was a horrible idea, console system players take up spots that pc players could be in.

Edited by noneya98777777

Ok Wild Card, we wait for the drop get in grind a start to not be able to get in to grind or care for our animals because servers are full. Many of us PAID fir the game as well as the add on like Bob's and The Pyromane. It's not right that you don't provide enough permanent servers. The temporary servers will go offline before transfers open so all time and work to obtain dinos and gear will go up in flames when the temps are removed. Your LOYAL FAN BASE IS MORE TRUE AND LOYAL TO THE GAME than you have been to us as a whole.  PLEASE PROVIDE MORE SERVERS. Most of us work full time jobs and waiting in a cue for LITERALLY HOURS to get in IS NOT WORKING...

What happened to Xbox only servers. I brought adventure pack and I haven't been able to even get on the server. My all alpha ascended character is trapped on scorch since release and all my stuff is about to decay on the island. I was one of the first 20 people on the server and now I can't even get in. I tried 3am and same people still on. Says full even if it has 68 people on. I don't like forced crossplay. PC players never have to take a break, they literally stay on 24/7 and have a extra crafter character. They go Afk , Xbox will shut off without use. I going to get a refund from Xbox store. I have 14 days. What's the purpose of paying for a game you can't play. I got on a couple of seconds, right before a update and someone pillared me in and server went offline and I was never able to get back in. I'm on a discord with pc  players so I know how they work. I'm going to warm Xbox players not to buy before I get refund. You won't even get to play.

when we are getting more servers i heard paying customers and not even able to play what they paid for and give us some info about the servers when you release them because last time they launched like 5am not rly fun to eu time middle of the week atleast give us like 12h atleast to prepare the server launch. and hoping to fix the pearls cannot see them in water and add them more and more resurce spawns overall if you compare it to old map that had way more i hope someone will read this atleast

On 4/2/2024 at 12:30 AM, Shadowmistress said:

We need more servers all current servers full of pillars foundations everywhere queued for over an hour played on one server 1 hr and couldnt find anywhere to build i spawned in all locations its impossible.  Bring in more servers so us european players can enjoy too as release time did not favour us at all!!!

This is exactly why there should be a build area limit