Need More Servers

CitoaK

Suggestion

108 replies to this server topic

I still can not get in after only sleeping very little and trying and trying and trying. I just want to Play this New DLC and even paid to do so. Please tell me why ever server says it is full and why you're not releasing more servers so that everyone can Play? Bu the time I get to play everyone will have tek and have beaten the boss. Please tell me how I can get past the server is full issue!!! Oh wait, maybe just ADD MORE NA OFFICIAL SERVERS!!!!

Dear Wildcard, if you want my money for DLC then you should acutally make it possible to play the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not possible as all SE servers are full... haven't you learned ANYTHING?

I can easily tell you how much official servers you need... anyone can do that...

WHAT THE ACTUAL ****!?

Edited by Pathologist

i will hope when you guys release more servers there is atleast announcement in somewhere with little bit of time to react and just general feed back about the map its feels nice but i would like more resurce spawns on it because there is almost 0 silica pearls and not that many metal rocks feels less than old SE map but the pearls was biggest nerf so far and they are almost invisible in the water and old version they was also in desert where was water well  but not anymore but yeah i hope they adjust the resources and the bed spawning been bad also in asa overall i think you already know the problem on that one 

I dont know what they was thinking but 100% of EU servers are constantly full, and when you do get in there is pillors everywhere and foundations all by the same groups of peoples across multiple servers. So there is no where to build all the oil fields are taken, people camp the metal spots. Unless you got on a server on day 1 and spammed the land you got no hope.

This is already a non starter in my opinion.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Noneya44877777 said:

game plays hot trash if you are not on se, lot of glitching, shuddering, when it was fine the other day.

i dont know i am not realy playing active because most of my group already quit because too many bug/exploits/cheaters and there is no like active admins the game is too broken atm too many exploits and people report them somewhere but doesnt get any response thats just sad its been almost always like this but on asa its been worse i played this since like 2017-2018 had huge breaks but there is not realy game like this 

Its crazy how normalized this has become.... I reinstalled the game this morning cause scorched looked really good only to find every single server was full and after 3 hours of waiting I just cant put myself thru this again. Idk how you guys do it but when you are spending more than half the time looking at a "joining server" screen it doesn't matter how good the game is because its mostly just a menu simulator at that point 

CAN YOU OPEN MORE SERVERS? HOLY HELL. You release a new map, a free to play weekend, and add it to game pass, and you have not NEARLY enough servers for your players who have been here! I want to PLAY the game I paid for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you about to release a new map and a PAID DLC and a TON of people can't even play..............great business handling. 

• Like 1

Hello devs, how many island servers do yall over, some people say its over 300, but yet you want to penny pinch by telling us threw dollie, we are monitoring se servers to see if we should add more, que system is broken, we wait for hours to get in, but yet yall dont want to add more se servers, ridiculous add more servers, i hope for the center yall got 200 to 300 servers ready.