Can you carry sleeping bodies in ASA PVE?

Jetexx4Life

11 hours ago, zero064 said:

It's kind of handy actually. When your tribemate's game crashes while he's in a bad place you have a chance to drag him to safety.

At some time they added an "auto-hide-body" function in ASE. I think after 7 days or so no logging, your body would be invisible and invulnerable. Though it would still be there. For example in a bed you cant lay in it if the offline body is there. Even if the bed would be destroyed, the body would still be there...
Also if you would survive in the wild for that period, and you would log in eg 1 year later and then be amawed about the fact you are still alive, its because of that...

If you cannot drag bodies around to kill and there would be no "auto-hide" AND if there would even be ORP for players also the beaches could be filled with Bobs, you would spawn in a pile of Bobs so high you wouldnt be able to play PVE.

On 11/13/2023 at 9:17 AM, SunsetErosion said:

If you cannot drag bodies around to kill and there would be no "auto-hide" AND if there would even be ORP for players also the beaches could be filled with Bobs, you would spawn in a pile of Bobs so high you wouldnt be able to play PVE.

Reminds me of old school body-soaking of turrets, haha.

Years ago there was a bug where you would fall through the terrain after logging in because the world might not load in quick enough. Ever since then, just like in PVP, I have always killed my character before logging off in PVE