Server Instability & Crashes - Mega Thread

fury7103

Message added by Joebl0w13,

Please report official server outages or other issues using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

3 hours ago, drunzy said:

Maybe dumb question but what happens with eggs that where almost done and incubating dino's when servers went down i am new to ark 

Literally nothing happens, if the Server is offline it means that everything is turned off, including the game time which remains blocked at the last automatic save of the Server.

So (I underline this especially for all the capricious people who scream and cry) ----> nothing dies, no one grows or needs care... <---- at least until the Server comes back online and time starts moving again slide.

A note for you who are new: every now and then in these situations it can happen that, when the Server is restored, a "Rollback" occurs, that is, the time is brought back to the point of a previous data save, usually it is a few minutes but other sometimes it can go back several hours (if there were any weird glitches), so don't be surprised if that happens, it's part of the "troubleshooting" (at least according to WildCard)

Edited by CervantesMor

Iv been playing on the new scorched earth server on official EU 2262 but now when I try to load the server up it crashes my full game, this happens every time I try to load in. This server has my good character on it and now it feels like iv lost this with this issue. Please help here I really would like to get back on this ! 

Edited by ItzGhillie