Server Instability & Crashes - Mega Thread

fury7103

Message added by Joebl0w13,

Please report official server outages or other issues using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

Server down and rollback, server down and rollback for 2 weeks, wildcard after 8 years you haven't learned to have your servers decent? in these 2 weeks I have lost dinos, items, blueprints and equipment because when I come back from rollback I appear dead, you fix that the mark appears after dying when disconnecting but there is no backpack, a great fix. What you need to do is fix your servers and make them decent instead of fixing exploits that nobody knows exist, when you have servers that can't hold 25 people, my hands hurt from crafting equipment and lose it in the lava cave because when I jump gives me lag and I fall, or cryopods, much lag and loss of objects or dinos not refund showing photos or videos, and then the problem of dino render, what is the goal that we can not see dinos to more than 60m? That the dinos are retarded and can't follow us? or that we appear in the mouth of a giga while we have to go to ground level to see something? you make a game that people pay for, what less you offer us real servers and not servers of a drug addict who lives under a bridge. DO SOMETHING USEFUL FOR ONCE.

Edited by sokiexio

Please fix servers pings gone through the roof, so laggy ,spinos bite no longer hit or does 1/10x , also harvesting carcasses have to stand up to do as mouth can't.

Also you've added a horrible event every year the fights and threats that happen from them. Put something out in discord twitter next crunch that event tickets will be ignored or something. Some are 1st come 1st serve others are who gets the contents 1st. Bugs vs argys .  

• 2 weeks later...

This game lags so much that 1.5x enet speed is barely equal to 0.5x. It's unplayable. Do something about it, we paid you.
The game crashes and crashes.
Do something about it, we paid you.
Christmas event -- 30 minutes of real time, a person collects a buff on a lagging server and sometimes gets nothing at night. Sometimes yes sometimes no.
Do something about it, we paid you.

Server 5182

Yesterday I hatched some eggs in the morning. Said I had about 4 hours to first imprint.  7 hours later I was still waiting to imprint. It's a joke. What's the point of advertising special events rates if the lag is soooooo rediculous that it doesn't matter?

Game is crashing more often in these last few weeks than it did in November. I thought things would be getting better. Not worse.

Anyway, I put the babies away and logged off. All my other tribe mates hardly play anymore because server instability.  We've been hit hard with crashes at the wrong time. Lost a team of rexes in a boss fight and some favorite tames while caving...along with hours of grinding mats for saddles. It has been emotionally crushing the last few weeks. Bad things keep happening.

Bought something else to play for awhile. I might try again in another day or so to see if it's working. Fingers are crossed that things get better, but I gotta say, my grip on Ark is loosening. 4 years in Ark, can't do another 4 like this. Sorry. Product needs to improve.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Server Instability & Crashes - Mega Thread
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic