Request for Hardcore Server on ASA - Hardcore Community would greatly appreciate

LukeVista

Suggestion

Hello,

Congratulations on launch! We are excited to replay ark again with its updated visuals! I know launch is always a supper busy time for you guys, it seems everyone is hard at work stabilizing the game. Question,  Is there any news about hosting an official hardcore server? Many of us in the hardcore community are unsure if ASA will be including one. If so is there an ETA for it?

Thanks again for all the hard work

-Hardcore community.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

66 replies to this server topic

Firstly, I lovee and enjoy ARK. Thank you Wildcard. 

Secondly, with all due respect. The Highly anticipated ASA hardcore official servers for XBOX, PLAYSTATION, STEAM and WINDOWS will be received with great joy.

Ok to whom ever reads this, dedicated gamer age 35, gamertag XBOX 007@@@@@AGENTDANIEL

THE XBOX COMMUNITY IS REALLY HOPING TO PLAY ON OFFICIAL HARDCORE SERVERS.

THANK YOU WILD CARD-

●●●●●OO7

Contributing to the HC server request.

Now... a discussion about a separate HC ruleset...

1. Its too easy (and shamefully cowardly) of me on an argy and be able to just sneak up to a player and pick him up and its game over. (Yes its game over)

I don't want to be that coward, and I don't want to play with other cowards.

2. A no tribes server (I am open to being convinced that tribed HC does not get exploited (grinders etc), but it will be difficult)

3. A time limited per day server (say 3-4 hours per 24, therefore the competition is about merit, instead of which spoilt kid gets the most free stuff from his rich parents.)

1 hour ago, Nameisalwaystaken said:

Contributing to the HC server request.

Now... a discussion about a separate HC ruleset...

1. Its too easy (and shamefully cowardly) of me on an argy and be able to just sneak up to a player and pick him up and its game over. (Yes its game over)

I don't want to be that coward, and I don't want to play with other cowards.

2. A no tribes server (I am open to being convinced that tribed HC does not get exploited (grinders etc), but it will be difficult)

3. A time limited per day server (say 3-4 hours per 24, therefore the competition is about merit, instead of which spoilt kid gets the most free stuff from his rich parents.)

You should leave a vote if you want to contribute :)
Its an arrow right next to the title

I hope they will add some hardcore servers once the game is more stable on all platforms and they got better anticheat software up. It's nothing worse than dying due to a game crash or disconnection. Even though cheating and INI etcetera is a big problem even for Hardcore servers the skill and patience required by the survivor to play (even if you cheat) is so much larger than most cheaters are able to master!! Therefore, it may hurt a lot when you die permanently due to some lowlife loser without talent, but if you've played intelligently he'll probably will not be able to do much more to your tribes progress overall. 

I feel that Hardcore is the game mode they probably had in mind when first making Ark while all other modes are just attempts to cater it to the demands of the public for an easier and more ordinary gaming experience.

I am truly surprised (sorry I mean disappointed) that the existence of another popular game WoWith hardcore mode... was able to generate HUGE popularity from doing nothing but tweaking an existing game, promoting it - and boom... $$$$

...but here we are with ARK devs heads doing their best impersonation of sand worms.

• Like 1

Dear @StudioWildcard @Dollie @Cedric!
The game is losing tons of players lately. But in here you have a pretty decent group of people who wants to play your game on official hardcore servers (far not everyone is bothering creating forum account to vote and had none prior due to no support on ASE hardcore servers, so there was no need for it really before)
But thats one of hardcore discord communities (PC only, there are a lot more console players), and only few of us have voted in this topic:
image.png.daab1a27bf6014d89b228d90d1abd603.png

And still this topic is the most voted of all ASA suggestions

Our community was never toxic and hating on devs, quite opposite actually, we have been supporting you even through all legacy servers closures, no official support for us, ASE closure etc.

So once again we are asking you to open for us hardcore servers, so we can enjoy the game once more while supporting your team and your game.
We are not asking for tons of servers, 1-2 of each map in a cluster would be enough. And i really can not see a single point on turning us down on that state of the game.

Cheers

• Like 1

Bonjours,

je suis d'accords avec tout le monde, j'ai arrêter je pense ne pas y joué si il y a pas de serveur harcore pour plusieurs raison

1 - le hardcore les gens sont plus cool très bonne communauté 

2 - a la base c'est marqué jeux de survie non ? ou est la survie si tu peu récupéré tout et rien perdre ? logique ou est tu ?

3 - La sensation que le moindre dino peu te tué et tout peu mal tourné du réfléchie a 10 fois, tu a peur de tout se qui donne une sensation bien plus importante que sur les les non harcore même le pvp ou ut peu tout perdre sur les autres serveur me soul 10 000 tourelle ect se que en harcore ben le pvp pas besoin vue que si tu Meur une fois ben voila tu perds tout il abusent pas et donc les serveur son moins pingé et plus stable aussi

4 - Même les grosse tribu te pvp pas la gueules toute les 5 minute on ne sais jamais même un low peu te tué si tu fait pas attention :) 

5 - les gens savent mieux construire et ne font pas des poubelle de construction partout !

6 - les gens ne restent pas dehors du coup personne se plein sur le chat tout les jours d'être noyer :)

7 - Il n'y a que des gens relax qui s'aident et parle calmement que les gens mature 

8 - on veux que ca soi off car la vie et dure et foutre 40 euro par moi ben on est pas tous riches et sa peu s'arrêter et tout perdre du jour au lendemain..

9 - sa évite les admin d'utilisé la console pour cheat aussi    

10 - Et bien entre nous entre les gens qui critique le jeux et les fan qui son toujours rester malgré tout les problèmes je pense qu'on le mérite :) merci et courage a vous.