ORP Servers

Rashawn

Suggestion

284 replies to this server topic

13 hours ago, St1ckyBandit said:

Pretty sure there were never any official orp servers 

The crossark official servers were all ORP.  Unfortunatly it was highly abused to create bases that were invincible by simply building an ORPed shell around your actual base with your best stuff and if people started to raid you and you had decent defenses you could just log off and use alt characters to grind with.

I liked the Crossark ORP servers but the ORP had issues and those issues definitely should be addressed. 

Also @Rashawn That is where I used to play. It was a nice cluster. 

Edited by RealNomad

6 hours ago, Tapejara411 said:

Ok so what is the utility of this "suggestions" forum ?

What the utility of this if the most popular topic in this section, by far, was ignore ? Can you explain me ?

And its not difficult to put ORP server, they already exist in ASE, they just have to add a cluster of this.

We want it NOW, we want play it with the actual meta (no cryo, only island) and not in 2 years when all map are here, and cryo back.

Thanks

Perfectly put, I actualy feel like WC has long lost it's customer focus and actually despise the playerbase, ya know the paying customer?

Sounds like an entitled view? Well yes I feel entitled to have a server choice I was enjoying in a game I paid for, which I have now re-paid for and not getting the service I paid for.

I imagine that at the moment the developers are trying to make the already existing and already broken servers work and don't want to open new types of servers so as not to have other problems, I think we won't see our orp pvp servers again very soon. Guys, I say goodbye, I'm leaving Ark behind me and I'm moving forward. If the ORP ever comes back, send me a signal. Until we meet again 

• Thanks 1

Dear developers!
Once again I would like to ask you to open an official cluster of Offline Raid Protection servers.

The thing is that I, as well as many other players, have been playing ARK: Survival Evolved for years on the official PVP-ORP cluster.
At some point, the developers closed all the official servers with the words that all the same official servers will soon appear in the remaster of the game - ARK: Survival Ascended. It is for this reason that I and many other fans of this mode bought ARK: ASA, hoping that they will be able to return to their favorite servers and enjoy our favorite game again. But what was my surprise that this mode is simply absent in ASA.
From the first day the game appeared in my library, I tried to get in touch with the developers to get the word out. I created discussions in Steam, wrote repeatedly in the official ARK Discord and even participated in discussions here on this forum. But never got any clear answer.
I realize that the game is still in development and the developers have a lot of things to do to improve ARK ASA. I'm not asking or in any way demanding to open an official ORP cluster immediately, I just want to know some information about future plans, since again, I and many other players can't find a place in the remaster. Their home and comfort was taken away from ARK: Survival Evolved, but they didn't get it back in ARK: Survival Ascended. 

Everyone please go here and post the following request to ceds wisshlist.

Please bring our PvP ORP servers back to the official network and redo/re-add these tweaks that never worked when you applied them.  v245.0 * Offline Raid Protection mode now disables PIN Locking, and Structures in Caves no longer get ORP

Edited by TeRyn