Next Creature Vote

G0AT

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Next Creature Vote
18 hours ago, GP said:

They haven't said what it is yet. Based on the pattern they have been going it is likely to be a community map, possibly valguero.

But the next vote is going to be a while out yet as they want to wait and see what the dino meta looks like in ASA.

I reckon Wildcard would wait a month after ASA's launch to do another vote so maybe late November or early December. But I hope its sooner, I've done all the art for my creature and now I need to wait longer till the lost island vote arrives to submit. That's if there is a lost island vote in the future.

18 hours ago, GP said:

But the next vote is going to be a while out yet as they want to wait and see what the dino meta looks like in ASA.

Should be the smartest move. As it is now no one can predict what kind of features we are missing for the revised gameplay so it is kind of wasting time to design or vote for anything beyond minor improvements.

59 minutes ago, Rexslayer said:

So you basically want a broodmother walking around but less powerful 

Nah, nothing that intense. Like a large generic tarantula or wolf spider that is large enough to hunt Dino's but comparable in strength to a tier less than a rex? Or same tier if feeling adventurous but that seems like too much.

Edited by UDGxKnight

21 hours ago, UDGxKnight said:

Nah, nothing that intense. Like a large generic tarantula or wolf spider that is large enough to hunt Dino's but comparable in strength to a tier less than a rex? Or same tier if feeling adventurous but that seems like too much.

What about Hercules beetle them things are strong and it would fit right into lost island 

On 10/12/2023 at 1:33 PM, Rexslayer said:

Ok thanks but why do you think that 

It's the next map in order of release from the ones they've already gone through. I'd expect Val -> Gen1 -> Crystal Isles -> Gen2 -> Lost Island -> Fjordur as the remaining order, especially since maps like Fjordur need Gen2 done for the Shadowmanes, for example.

51 minutes ago, Rexslayer said:

What about Hercules beetle them things are strong and it would fit right into lost island 

Giant Beetle is like my second most wanted thing so I will take either lol. Goliath, Hercules, Atlas, or Rhinoceros feel like any of those could make an impressive mount. Flight capabilities, maybe a ramming mechanic, impaling?, tossing like they do in beetle fights. So many possibilities 

I also prepared one creature for Valguero, although I am a very bad artist, but please rate the idea itself. I think thanks to this creature, people will be able to spend more time under water, and finally someone will remember about Dunkleosteus. This will make the game easier for some solo players and will also give the opportunity to "live" in the ocean not only at the late stage of the game with tech cubes, but also at the beginning.

Actually, this is the main idea - an underwater dwelling. By design, when Megasteria burrows (like a reaper), its central “tentacle” remains on the surface, like a wild basilisk, and enemies can see it. After this, in the list of actions you can select “go inside” and get into the space where you can build house 2/2/1. Essentially, this space will be under the texture, and it can be depicted as the insides of a starfish or like the hole in the ground and the ceiling from Megasteria. Of course, when Megasteria is dug up, the dwelling is destroyed, and all objects and animals are moved outside.

Скриншот 07-10-2023 044725 (2).jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1