more Tek Saddle options

Stewbawl

does anyone else agree that there could/should be more Tek Saddle options?

there are only like 5-6 options for tek saddles.  it would be nice to see a bit more variety.  some utility saddles and some combat ones.  I'm sure it could be done in a balanced way, I'm not looking for anything to make something more powerful, just more variety.

what other dinos would you like to see a Tek Saddle for?

I really like thyas, and adding something like a tek saddle that has cloaking abilities would be really cool.  Would be no more unbalanced than shadowmane & rock drake cloaking. 

I also like therizinos; what would be cool for them is a tek saddle that does weight reduction on assorted harvested materials, since they are great harvesters but not so good at carrying the stuff they harvest.  

For quetzals I would like to see a tek platform saddle that adds thrusters and makes it move faster, not silly fast mind you, maybe on par with an argentavis.

• Like 1

Along that idea, of giving lesser used creatures tek saddles, I have a couple.  One would be a tek equus saddle, that functions as a full on chemistry bench, as an upgrade over regular saddle's mortar & pestle function.  The humble Pachy could use an upgrade, how about a tek saddle that include a head armor component that boosts the Pachy's torpor dealing ability to a point where it is an actual KO option.  Terror birds could get a tek saddle with jet boosters that shoot them into the air, making their flippy flappy gliding more useful.  

And maybe some of the smaller tames should get tek options that boost their usefulness.  Tek lights for light pets that boost their charge light range, for example.  Or special tek vests for pegomastix, microraptors, and troodons that make them both much faster and higher armor could be really fun for PVP.  A tek stealth unit for Purlovia that makes them invisible to parasaurs would also be useful.  

ooh ooh!   Tek Armor for dimorphodons that gives them a small breath attack!  mini wyverns!

Tek saddles for some of the jumping dinos (Beezlbufo, Managarmr, Shadowmane, ...) that have little thrusters that allow you a bit more directional control while in the air.

i saw someone else in another thread asked for tek packs for Dodos that have proximity explosives.  send them running at your enemy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1