Beta broodmother recommendations

Giamky

I have no experience with Megatherium - but off hand I think this is nowhere close to good enough. I took 19 rex's with on average 28k health and 650% melee to the Alpha and they got stomped silly. Sure, a different "level" (alpha not beta), and no bug killing incentive - but still, I think you are under gunned - even for gamma ....

I did beta recently on my single player play through with 19 mediocre megatheriums (15k health, like 400% melee), 80 to 90 armour saddles, and a yuty.  They won, but I lost 7 of them.  Your tames will not stand a chance against beta OP, and for that matter gamma would kill them easily as well.   

6 hours ago, Giamky said:

Update

I tried With that team and i Lost (but brood was at only 1/3 Life remaining)

My new team Is

6 megatheriums

3 deinos

2 terror birds

A spino

A trike

A stego

A daeodon

An allo

On Beta level? - thats amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe it's to do w Single Player? My experience was nowhere close to this!

8 hours ago, Giamky said:

Update

I tried With that team and i Lost (but brood was at only 1/3 Life remaining)

My new team Is

6 megatheriums

3 deinos

2 terror birds

A spino

A trike

A stego

A daeodon

An allo

Obviously it depends on your game settings (-> you said you are in Single Player, have you changed something in the settings? <-), with a Vanilla Setup I highly doubt that you will be able to do that damage to him with a few low level Megatherios and other even lesser creatures.

However, whatever your settings, one piece of advice is to use them at least in pairs (male + female) for each species you bring, and the best of the saddles you can produce, this to have a minimum of enhancement, the best would obviously be if you can to get a Yuty and ride it to give your army a further boost but if this is not really possible for you (remember that Yuty is precious in all the Bosses) you have a Daeodon, make the most of it (especially with the right food) if you can have one couple ride one and have the other follow you in active care, also have the Deinonicos follow you and with them initially stay away while you send the rest of the team into a head-on collision, immediately afterwards with Daeodon and Deino attack the boss from behind and bite her ass while you heal the team (if you don't have a pair of Daeodon then I would recommend the same strategy but riding a Deino with more health);

in addition, your second team is made up of 15 Dinos, so you have 5 more places to become couples, I recommend you put two more Allos (which add an Alpha package bonus to the highest level one, some more damage), I would add at least one other Spino of the opposite sex, 3 Deino already have the herd effect but you have to manage to trick the spiders and make sure that they only attack the Boss from behind, I would eliminate or choose only a couple between Stego - Terrorbird - Trike (Terrorbird have good damage but low health, Stego good health but low damage although a good AOE, Trike is a middle ground but is the least useful because it will not exploit its strengths and will only be an encumbrance as well as dying early) and I would fill with others Megatherio or Spino or Allo; so before entering the Boss I would set Megaterium-Spino-Allo in "Team-1" and Daeodon-Deino-others in "Team-2", then I would enter the Arena with everyone follow me and I would immediately go to the pool of water that you will see in bottom (to give the Hydrated Buff to the Spinos), I would whistle Team-1 in Aggressive and move away with Team-2 in passive to sneak up on the Boss from behind and make him attack only after the Boss has targeted the Team- 1.

Let's be clear: this is what I would do on your terms, given that anyone would prepare better before trying, but mine is a suggestion for your specific case, underlining that Yuty would be precious to ride. 

In summary:

- pairs with different sexes for pair strengthening

- Saddles of the highest level possible

- Megatherio as many as possible in the front line

- Spino in pairs taking them to the waterhole

- Allo best if in a package of at least three specimens

- Deino in package by three but attacking only the Boss and from behind

- YOU riding Yuty (if you can get him, otherwise ride Daeodon, or risks on Deino at high health, Stego is too slow to execute the tactic) making you follow Daeodon and the rest of beasts that you attack from the rear.