what is your expectation for ark 2?

lockedsleet1765

• 2 weeks later...

I expect that it will be done by another company or another team than this original team of Wild card. If not, it will be just buggy and superior laggy poop that noone will like because it will be build on technology that will be already piece of history in time of game release. With actual progress we can forseen that in date of game release there will be much more better games (speed, graphics) compared to Ark. Honestly, no1 can expect that Ark2 will get same popularity as Ark1. It will be just an onother low quality game for few players.... 

On 8/10/2023 at 11:44 AM, Haumea said:

I have pretty high expectations for Ark 2.

I see the bases are splitted. some just look up for a interesting future. I am disapointed by snail games and if i only would be good in creating crowd foundings...
i would create one for wild card. they did choose just the wrong partner. do not let it be a: untill death seperates us. omg
--<--@

• Like 1

My expectation is to be blown away tbh from the trailers I'm seeing a more "horizon Forbidden west" type of gameplay which Im on the fence about tbh and unless its like totally spectacular I'm  not sure if I'm going to play it often (I average 2-6hrs on Ark a day) and I dont want to end up having to find a new game.

The "vision" as presented to us sofar seems to be a hollow mix of hype words from all gaming news outlets in the past few years, combined with someone know for a car stunt movie franchise.
My expectations are below zero given the fact none of these ideas is backed sofar by anything more than just a trailer, nearly 2 years old by now. Also the (complete lack of decent) communication about ongoing projects (ASA, official snapshots) lowers my expectations even further.

If only they co-operated with that guy from "Pitch Black"... Fighting alliens and surviving on a weird planet...
Nevermind.