The Fluffy Jumping-Spider Tranq Bola - Maevia Eureka!

Hopefully Maevia ends up pulling off the win so I can create an army of these fluffy, cute jumpers in a multitude of color mutations.

If the majority of people who kept saying Maevia would fit best on Abby during the previous creature votes actually end up putting their money where their mouth is this time instead of those being entirely empty words, that'd be a great support to have in the final vote totals. Only time will tell on that front. July 28th feels like it'll take forever to arrive with the winner.

• Like 2

On 7/17/2023 at 12:52 PM, T95superheavy said:

I do have a very odd nac for Ab 

The large cavernous biomes with the blue zone being one of the most beautiful places of ark

Just finding one of these little jumpers snoozing on a tree blending in with the background makes Ab even more strange and magical

Thank you Sovira for not giving up and submitting this choice for Ab 

Best regards and crossed fingers so that you win

This was meant for you Sovira 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, T95superheavy said:

I do have a very odd nac for Ab 

The large cavernous biomes with the blue zone being one of the most beautiful places of ark

Just finding one of these little jumpers snoozing on a tree blending in with the background makes Ab even more strange and magical

Thank you Sovira for not giving up and submitting this choice for Ab 

Best regards and crossed fingers so that you win

Thank you for supporting our spider!!! I definitely feel like Aberration is the spiders absolute hands down best chanced it has overall, especially since so many had told me it was fit for it! I would LOVE to see these on the huge trees across the blue biome or even the roots up top, maybe even up on the walls in some areas that are dark where you could see the legs glowing and the huge smiling dinosaur mouth / eyes on its rear!

• Like 1