What Creatures would you like to see.

Echodeltas

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2023 at 8:38 PM, SarahMonette said:

I want someone to make a creature that picks up eggs.  

ezgif-com-rotate.gif

-> Whats an Oviraptor? They could change its feats to also be able to pick up tamed dinos eggs? Why a new dino for that...

On 6/28/2023 at 12:36 PM, acat said:

I would prefer no new creatures at all. In fact id love to see votes where we can take creatures out of the game instead of adding any. But if the devs really want to waste their time on it, i hope it will be creatures that are as weak and boring as possible. We have enough overpowered crap with stupid fancy abilities.

Yeah, There are so many creatures that have hardly any worked out feats. Also those feats could be worked out to have more usability or functionality. Some dinos that are added are just feeling like they are out of place if you know what I mean. And it makes other dinos even less interesting. It makes them end up with only one practical feat and that is as meat for your tames...
I wish they would have done this a long time ago. Instead of spending the time on the new dinos, work on game-mechanics...

Eg. Something like the "follow" mechanic. Make it so that you can chance the point they move to so they dont crawl up your behind. Pinning you to the ground or something. With flyers you could make the "goto" point somewhere hovering above you or something.

On 6/29/2023 at 4:24 PM, Kinsky said:

It would be good to see more arthropods or cephalopods in the game, more marine creatures are needed in my opinion.

I wish they would make at least 1-2 land dinos also immume to jellyfish. Maybe the Baryonix, since its a hybrid dino...
But yeah, the waterlive is pretty basic and doesnt have much interesting to add. Only the Tuso can grab, but cant really make a huge list of interesting things waterdinos have as feats. Though its also a fact that when you fight a fish and you start to lose, you just get out of the water... Problem solved. If there would be a powerfull seacreature that might be a threat, just dont go into the water... Problem solved.
Would love to see a bigger version of the Electrophorus, that can maybe be ridable and also slither on land. Maybe make them have a feat that can buff nearby tamed or wild electrophorus, give them a packbonus or something. A mini Moeder :)

On 6/30/2023 at 4:29 PM, 1Aki1 said:

Would be nice to see like a pet you can train to do different small tasks when you go out exploring, like stealing eggs, fishing, find perals, somethings like that. One taks at a time  and you have to train it to learn other tasks. 

Yes, like what I sayd a little up in this post. They could have worked out that kind of stuff for most animals, give them all some "seperate from stats" skills to be able to train. Or maybe mechanics like with the Troodon, Theri or Moschops...
Maybe something like a buff radius you can increase, a slight AOE boost or add a stun meter (like with poise in DarkSouls, or boost up the torpor infliction with attacks) and a "stun strenght" you can train and level. No real game breaking MMO mechanics but subtile realistic chances could make the game a little more interesting.

23 hours ago, js17 said:

i want to see some big brutal creature. From one hand it is big and has much hp, but in other hand it is fast and deal huge damage and  really hard to kill.

Whoa! Wouldnt want to encounter that one! If so, Id hope he will keep his hands on its back then! :)

• Thanks 1