Doesn't let me build tek replicator.

Defeated all the Broodmothers on The Island and I wanted a tek replicator so I grinded up all of the necessary materials to get it. Went to the fabricator as it told me that it was craftable in there but I learned that it was not anymore. Went to blue obelisk and put everything in but there was only 50 slots in tribute so I tried to put everything in the other tabs but still nothing. Then I finally tried a purple drop and there was no folder to craft one in. This is my first tek replicator so please some veterans help me.

9 hours ago, ThunderSmackdown said:

... blue obelisk and put everything in but there was only 50 slots in tribute so I tried to put everything in the other tabs ...

Gues you used organic poly or so? That is only 20 per slot so you need to replace some with hard poly comes in stacks of 100.
Be carefull with crafting with full slot cap never tested that in obelisk but had issues with that in argies and fabricators.

5 minutes ago, wizard03 said:

I got the same problem, there is no tek fabricator in the regular fabricator. Was this a bug or a new feature? 

In the past , it didn't build in a reg fab.  They changed that a few maps ago.  But they would always forget to turn it on for the new maps that came after.  But this user, you can see he's saying he's out of slots.  His issue isn't the where, it's the what poly he's using. 

@MMaas spotted the issue. 

OP probably found those penguins and thought to themselves, 'holy %$#@, I don't have to wait forever to get enough obsidian and paste to make this poly.' 

On 5/22/2022 at 1:19 PM, GrumpyBear said:

In the past , it didn't build in a reg fab.  They changed that a few maps ago.  But they would always forget to turn it on for the new maps that came after.  But this user, you can see he's saying he's out of slots.  His issue isn't the where, it's the what poly he's using. 

@MMaas spotted the issue. 

OP probably found those penguins and thought to themselves, 'holy %$#@, I don't have to wait forever to get enough obsidian and paste to make this poly.' 

Yes I found out that you do need to replace the organic polymer with polymer which is a pain but I got it done and I have always used organic polymer instead just because it was way more worthwhile and less resource consuming but it's all good now.

3 hours ago, ThunderSmackdown said:

... have always used organic polymer instead just because it was way more worthwhile and less resource consuming ...

I'm am organic poly addict myself since I've found the bee cave ;) With the 600 slots in the replicator I almost never use hard poly for production anymore.
Cooker to turn it in soap, grinder full of lesser gacha loot next to replicator and no more need for obsidian runs!

With gacha's on Y-trap diet no need for any kind of mats run, had dungbeetles and snails in basement of gacha pen so it was basicly a "just add poop" operation and even that was collected by the gacha's 😛

On 5/22/2022 at 7:19 PM, GrumpyBear said:

They changed that a few maps ago.  But they would always forget to turn it on for the new maps that came after.

Anyone have a clue where the Fabby construction still works - or is it now bust for all maps? I a (long) while ago built this on Scorched in a normal Fabby, but tried some weeks ago to do it on the Island with no success? Quite irritating!

Archived