Should I get a pteranodon?

joenuts

The situation is like this: im level 36, playing on singleplayer (of course PvE). 
Should I take my time to get a ptera or should I skip to argy? I got one ptera tamed but it doesnt even have the weight to carry me with my regular gear. Should I invest in more pteras and breeding or go for argies? The main purpose is metal gathering

14 hours ago, joenuts said:

The situation is like this: im level 36, playing on singleplayer (of course PvE). 
Should I take my time to get a ptera or should I skip to argy? I got one ptera tamed but it doesnt even have the weight to carry me with my regular gear. Should I invest in more pteras and breeding or go for argies? The main purpose is metal gathering

even if you can't fly on it, you could always get an argy any time you want to help with metal runs. Tame it up, throw the metal on it, have it follow you and you still got the weight reduction benefit too.

You can  also try fishing for a argy saddle BP. Its not a guarantee right off the bat, but you spend a day tearing into fish and you will get one sooner or later.

Archived