Biome Markers different to biome map???

Simmyoto

So according to the map the whole of the Whitesky peak is to be affected by the biome update:

upYwGyc.jpg

However as you can see the ingame marking shows Whitesky as being a safe area unaffected..

nklbd8n.jpg

I know the devs said the Whitesky wont be a major change just cosmetics but the map and the markings are very different

lkMAF12.jpg

So can we definitively class everything on Whitesky as safe as per ingame or should we move out as per the new biome map??

1 hour ago, Novarae said:

If you're seeing red, all on the side you're standing on is dead. (ie where they are to wipe)

If you're seeing green, all on the side you're standing on is safe n clean. (ie safe no change).

This dosent make sense.... the server i play on i live where the redwood is going to be but i see Red on the beach and Green among the trees.. so thats Changes to the beach but not to the land xD

• Volunteer Moderator

Pay attention to the arrows. The Red border that says Move Out the arrows point upwards, this means the land beyond the Red will be affected. The Green barrier has arrows pointing downwards which means the land in front of the barrier is safe.

So if you are on the beach and you see a green barrier then that should mean the beach is safe, from what I gather.

Yes, the markers are a bit confusing as to what side is the safe side. But yes, the map is right, and if you assume that, then you will realize the when you see red, you are standing on the side where they are changing things and you need to move out of that side. If you see green, you are safe, and don't need to move.

Archived