Tame Tracker - Please Help

Paultron89

I always remember it working where when it was being tamed it shows up and after it is tamed it is erased from the screen. Then there was an update and ever since it have both active tames and everything that has been tamed. Seems like a broken mechanic if it's going to kick you because it has to rapidly load a thousand tames onto a screen. Pretty sure it's not supposed to work like that.

You can click on the tame and it removes it but it still lags every time. 

It's an extra headache to even go through your normal menus because you'll get stuck on that one for 30 or 40 seconds if you have tames out until it calculates all of them. 

Even if you do get it removed by clicking on it, I'm not sure if they come back after leaving the menu or logging out. I didn't have enough patience to click through 200 dinos.

On 12/23/2020 at 7:56 PM, FieryCat122 said:

They reappear every time you log back in, it is really annoying so I just don't remove them manually anymore and just deal with the lag whenever I open the tab

Lag is one thing, but when it kicks you out of the game and then you have to wait a while before even trying to relog because the server reads you as still connected it's a bit more than just a nuisance. I hope they address this soon because the ability to track what you are currently taming is amazing, but having a screen with 800 tames, including hover skiffs, is radically stupid.

Archived