Autumn this year?

Xenithar

Actually the work was done. As a long-time Unreal Engine user and fan (and former mod dev), you simply save the changed trees as a sub-level. Then you simply have to trigger said sub-level to be loaded. You know, with a command-line argument or something. In fact, when the event was live last year, and during the Winter Wonderland event, the server console would flat-out tell you it was loading a sub-level of The Island. So unless all of those sub-levels have been removed (why?) then we should be able to use them, though I am not sure how in UE4 or Ark specifically.

On 11/30/2020 at 11:32 PM, GP said:

It takes a lot of work to have the trees coloured like that, it's not as simple as a command-line parameter i'm afraid.

4 hours ago, Xenithar said:

Actually the work was done. As a long-time Unreal Engine user and fan (and former mod dev), you simply save the changed trees as a sub-level. Then you simply have to trigger said sub-level to be loaded. You know, with a command-line argument or something. In fact, when the event was live last year, and during the Winter Wonderland event, the server console would flat-out tell you it was loading a sub-level of The Island. So unless all of those sub-levels have been removed (why?) then we should be able to use them, though I am not sure how in UE4 or Ark specifically.

If you quote the person you reply to they can see you've replied and can reply back. Otherwise you hope they stumble upon it naturally 

On 12/3/2020 at 3:29 PM, d1nk said:

If you quote the person you reply to they can see you've replied and can reply back. Otherwise you hope they stumble upon it naturally 

Yeah I know, I was in a hurry. I do IT and the work is generally from 0800-2000 with mini-breaks in-between. Either way if the sub-level is still there I would load it if I knew how to.

Archived