Map transfer in Single Player

Kahnzilla

Why is is such a pain to access all of the maps in Single Player. I should be able to to upload and go but i can't. After up load i have to go to main menu then relaunch the game and choose map from there. And for some reason i cant upload items whether i use the Obs or the tek portal. I paid for all those maps why cant i use them on demand with one character with out having to jump thru hoops? I do know that i will not be buying anymore expansions till i can play the game the way i want BY MYSELF. Pve servers are to laggy and PvP just annoys me as i prefer to collect and breed dinos not fight with them.

You can upload items in single player, you just can't transfer with them in you. 

It's because those maps aren't clustered. A cluster may not be able to happen in single player. That's on a different technological scale then I understand. 

I upload everything into Ark Data (including cryo'd dino's because creature upload is 50/50 whether it will delete your dino in my experience). It is a bit of a pain but it wouldn't be much faster transferring like normal on a cluster. You still have to choose a different map then start it, you just can't do it from the ob.

Archived