Wyvern Breathe damage

Cesitar257

I don't think so. But I level it anyways, because if you use your breath attack a lot, you're gonna run outa stamina and then the wyvern has to bite its way outa what ever mess you got it into, and if you're used to a decent rex, you might get your wyvern killed, as they are actually kinda a disappointing mount as far as that goes. Nowa days I usually only use them as a fast flyer.

7 hours ago, ZeruIshtar said:

Melee dmg does affect breath but if using a fire wyvern or so only main breath not dot,tho i recommend trying to get to 2k stam 3k weight or however high you need depending on how much you usually carry and then enough health to give you buffer and then melee dmg tho it not much dmg increase imo. 

To elaborate on this: Lightning it increased every 'tick' of damage, fire has a 'hit then dot' breath, melee damage increases the hit damage but not dot 

7 hours ago, ZeruIshtar said:

Melee dmg does affect breath but if using a fire wyvern or so only main breath not dot,tho i recommend trying to get to 2k stam 3k weight or however high you need depending on how much you usually carry and then enough health to give you buffer and then melee dmg tho it not much dmg increase imo. 

3k Weight is a waste on wyvern unless you use it only for carrying stuff.

2 hours ago, d1nk said:

To elaborate on this: Lightning it increased every 'tick' of damage, fire has a 'hit then dot' breath, melee damage increases the hit damage but not dot 

yep sounds about right 

2 hours ago, Luewen said:

3k Weight is a waste on wyvern unless you use it only for carrying stuff.

i know but i was just giving an example

Archived