Will genesis pt 2 be the last dlc for ark?

TheBrownieMan

6 minutes ago, Jay89 said:

I really hope so I'm not paying another £30 for DLC when the base game isn't playable when crap updates come up that are not checked on consoles clearly before release 

No one is making you. Feel free to uninstall when you had enough.

I hope they do release more content. Will gladly keep paying $40 a year for thousands of hours of entertainment and multiple maps (free maps every year too). The problems can feel tortuous but compared to the enjoyment I get out of the game, really end up being trivial.

Not being funny but for 5 years this game has been a mess there's no excuse for the crap you put through patches.

I mean look at the last one most people on xbox couldn't even play ffs all you guys had to do was revert the patch to the previous version but of course none of you could think of that simple idea. but not  WC you all hide then ask on Twitter why everyone is giving you all crap and you guys ask "what there problem is"

I would like to say yes to a new DLC. But im worried, that it will be just another weird TEK Alien DLC, like Ex. and Genesis. I dont know why it happened, but ARK turned from a survival game with prehistoric animals to a strange space sci fi. I know ARK was a sci fi from the start, it has Dinos in it and the maps are space stations, but it was mainly about surviving, buiding and taming. It looks like during Aberration the main designer for WC was changed for a ten yer old boy, since Ex ended in a boss fight between Godzila and Optimus Prime. Genesis looks good, but it is not ARK.

So yes, i would love to see a new DLC, but it has to be about what was ARK in the first place. A normal human surviving amogst prehistoric animals. Not Ironman vs aliens. 

Archived