Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I want to point one detail in GP1 I don't think many people know about. If you choose to stick around during the credits and wait until the very end, you can see a secret bonus message at the bottom. It's short and doesn't reveal that much, but I think what it says is going to be important in making theories about GP2.

IMG_20200503_214136.thumb.jpg.31faea7b2564dad5a4a892450b55d180.jpg

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

It was the feddies all along. Pulling apart the ending of Part One, we wake up in a pod similar to the tomb of ascension- or a tek sleeping pod- or something completely different. We are disorientated waking up in some liquid as HLNA lets us out of the chamber. We fall to the floor as a machine in the center of the room lowers. There are other pods around with "trapped" survivors- one of which is being corrupted by element that followed us from the Gensim. We enter a new room that reveals to us a window. The space scene has some movement particles, meaning that we are going somewhere. There is an armor box with a logo, (FEDERATION!!!!!) and it opens up to reveal a refined, patented tek suit with a logo on the visor and back of the helmet. This proves my offbrand tek theory. We put it on as HLNA tells us that we are in a space colony. The shuttle begins to shake, as if it were crashing, the window seals and looking back to the room we woke up in, a tentacle rises forth as Rockwell grunts and reaches for us, pulling us into the unknown of Genesis Part Two. Also HLNA says nonchalantly, oh f**k.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, JackTLWL said:

I can promise you the map will be called arrat prime that much is pretty much certain, also tempted to say arrat prime is the space station in the sky on genesis, unsure why you can see it in the simulation when array prime is the real world control station for the arks 

Arat Prime could be the part 2, After the simulation was defeated, I wouldn't be surprised if the corruption corrupted the space station, maybe the new map is the space station but with special features, teleported, small worlds, etc? Long shot, but maybe this is where we get to explore the Arks.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

 

 

My theory is quite a bit out there and a bit long. Also I’m not that good at This so forgive the for any beginner mistakes. First here’s what I know.

 

1. Rockwell hacked into the Genesis simulation to turn the “sleepers” into his own personal army of slaves.

2. We are in a space colony/station

3. The Sim and the Station were both made by the Terran Federation

4. The tek we see here is different from the tech seen in any URE based dlc.

5. Nobody knows where Helena or the other Homo Deus are.  

Why Rockwell is at the Station:

I believe that when Rockwell landed on earth he must have landed in Terran territory and had access to all the old Terran tek. One of these would be Arat prime where he could upload himself into the simulation and access all of the simulation. He also would have known about the station after going to Arat Prime and entering the simulation. Then the question is how did he get on the station. I believe the station must have some sort of tek similar to the obelisks allowing for the creation of a Rockwell in the station. The thing is that we have no clue what it would be. 

The Stations Purpose:

There are only vague references to the “sleepers” and the station in both the 3 URE DLCs and Genesis. We know because of the Genesis countdown that Arat Prime has some direct correlation to the station. We also know because of extinction that Arat prime is on the opposite side of the earth to Sanctuary. I believe this is because Arat Prime is controlled by the Federation and Sanctuary is controlled by the URE.

This is where we have to look at what happened with the Feds and URE during the war that we believed happened. I believe that the war got so bad, so extreme to the point where when the feds noticed elements effect on earth they wanted to just leave earth and find a pure and habitable planet. 

The parts I don’t know much about:

1. How corruption spreads Inside the sim.

2. Why the sim and not just the station?

3. Where the homo Deus went. 

So that’s it for now! This is my first theory so please forgive me for any big or blatant mistake. I want feedback be it good or bad so please help! Thanks!

Edited by ImOnFyre
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2020 at 4:31 AM, ImOnFyre said:

 

 

My theory is quite a bit out there and a bit long. Also I’m not that good at This so forgive the for any beginner mistakes. First here’s what I know.

 

1. Rockwell hacked into the Genesis simulation to turn the “sleepers” into his own personal army of slaves.

2. We are in a space colony/station

3. The Sim and the Station were both made by the Terran Federation

4. The tek we see here is different from the tech seen in any URE based dlc.

5. Nobody knows where Helena or the other Homo Deus are.  

Why Rockwell is at the Station:

I believe that when Rockwell landed on earth he must have landed in Terran territory and had access to all the old Terran tek. One of these would be Arat prime where he could upload himself into the simulation and access all of the simulation. He also would have known about the station after going to Arat Prime and entering the simulation. Then the question is how did he get on the station. I believe the station must have some sort of tek similar to the obelisks allowing for the creation of a Rockwell in the station. The thing is that we have no clue what it would be. 

The Stations Purpose:

There are only vague references to the “sleepers” and the station in both the 3 URE DLCs and Genesis. We know because of the Genesis countdown that Arat Prime has some direct correlation to the station. We also know because of extinction that Arat prime is on the opposite side of the earth to Sanctuary. I believe this is because Arat Prime is controlled by the Federation and Sanctuary is controlled by the URE.

This is where we have to look at what happened with the Feds and URE during the war that we believed happened. I believe that the war got so bad, so extreme to the point where when the feds noticed elements effect on earth they wanted to just leave earth and find a pure and habitable planet. 

The parts I don’t know much about:

1. How corruption spreads Inside the sim.

2. Why the sim and not just the station?

3. Where the homo Deus went. 

So that’s it for now! This is my first theory so please forgive me for any big or blatant mistake. I want feedback be it good or bad so please help! Thanks!

This is excellent ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

:( Sorry if I've been slacking on my theories. I've taken quite a bit of time away from ARK. It's just boring me at this point...

Maybe in a month or 2 I'll be back on my A-Game with this kinda stuff again.

I agree the game has gotten boring, least from my POV. I’m a console player so the lack of support or care for my version really doesn’t help. Things will get interesting on June 4th because of the flood of incoming players. Apparently Ark is going free on Epic on the 4th.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ImOnFyre said:

I agree the game has gotten boring, least from my POV. I’m a console player so the lack of support or care for my version really doesn’t help. Things will get interesting on June 4th because of the flood of incoming players. Apparently Ark is going free on Epic on the 4th.

Dude, I'm on console too! Needs way more attention, THEN I'll start playing again. Also when Genesis dropped, split screen got super bugged out.

We need a tutorial to show our friends how to play.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

Dude, I'm on console too! Needs way more attention, THEN I'll start playing again. Also when Genesis dropped, split screen got super bugged out.

We need a tutorial to show our friends how to play.

I’m considering spending the money to switch to pc just because the modding community gives more support and care for their work than wildcard.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2020 at 9:41 AM, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

I wonder whats after Gen Part 2. ARK 2 anybody?

My theory about ARK 2 is a bit out there which is why I didn’t include it in my last theory. I’m thinking Gen2 will be us going to another planet or will reveal something about the Terrans and will lead us into Ark 2. What I really Hope Ark 2 is is a kind of prequel featuring earth during the URE Terran war

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ImOnFyre said:

My theory about ARK 2 is a bit out there which is why I didn’t include it in my last theory. I’m thinking Gen2 will be us going to another planet or will reveal something about the Terrans and will lead us into Ark 2. What I really Hope Ark 2 is is a kind of prequel featuring earth during the URE Terran war

Idk, I always wanted a ARK 2 more based on the story of the explorers, because you know, after reading what they did, I'd want to play it to see what really happened. At this point, the only reason I still play ARK is for its story so yeah.

Seeing other stuff like the Element war and things like that would be dope tho. I already see the title "ARK: Origins"...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Lucraft said:

Idk, I always wanted a ARK 2 more based on the story of the explorers, because you know, after reading what they did, I'd want to play it to see what really happened. At this point, the only reason I still play ARK is for its story so yeah.

Seeing other stuff like the Element war and things like that would be dope tho. I already see the title "ARK: Origins"...

What I would find cool is having Ark2 after all of this stuff goes down, and we play on the healed earth with new prehistory dinos, scarce tek ruins around and overall more of a "The Island" feel.

BUT. Lore would be there, hidden in the dark depths and out of sight, so the story wouldn't get stuffed in your face making it optional. The lore would fill up any lost gaps in the story and we'd have one final threat to destroy as we bring ARK to an end and WC comes up with a cool new game!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ImOnFyre said:

I got on genesis yesterday and realized how close the Terran and URE Implants are. This really does solidify that even during the construction of the simulation the federation was stealing manipulation and using URE Tek.

30E46494-BE96-41E5-85F8-5FF3A13E1581.png

A3EB127B-7142-4E7B-AD8F-147BC891711C.png

Who knows? They may have teamed up or something.

But the Terran implant looks really cool and I want it so bad!

Yet I'm level 50 something on the island in the Southern Islets.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...