Magmasaur de-spawns wild dinos

GP

• Volunteer Moderator

Magmasaur de-spawns wild dinos

So I was running along the beach on my Magmasaur and got stuck on something. I checked what it was whilst I was still trying to run and found it was an Anky, I decided to just kill it, but when I took a swipe at it, it had already vanished.

I decided to test a theory out. I went over to a Trike and purposely ran into it, and continued to run going nowhere. After a few seconds it vanished. I thought maybe it pushed it under the ground.

I decided to do another test. I ran into a Parasaur and I pressed K so that I could see under the mesh and when the Parasaur vanished I didn't see it go under the mesh, it just vanished.

I tried a few other times on Anky's and stuff but it doesn't always work, so it is not consistent, but definitely is an issue. Not sure if it has the same effect on tamed creatures.

@Dollie @Jatheish 

Happens when trying to tame something but pinning it to do so.  Procoptodons will do that often if they run into you and you can’t separate in time while in the middle of taming. Or if u try and land a wyvern and pivot to pin an animal the animal will blank if you start taming it.  There’s a few ways to do it where they don’t blank, but seems to me if they are stuck in a movement animation they blank after awhile.

Archived