pve 咨询一下130服务器为什么老挂掉

andonio

咨询一下130服务器为什么老挂掉

玩130有几天了在现实中,但是有问题使人很烦。服务器老是掉线,可不可以搞稳定一点。每次服务器如果要升级的话,请给个公告一直显示在屏幕上方,然后什么时候可以更新好也给个公告可以吗?有时候驯龙的时候突然挂掉,这样很影响游戏体验。

4 hours ago, andonio said:

咨询一下130服务器为什么老挂掉

玩130有几天了在现实中,但是有问题使人很烦。服务器老是掉线,可不可以搞稳定一点。每次服务器如果要升级的话,请给个公告一直显示在屏幕上方,然后什么时候可以更新好也给个公告可以吗?有时候驯龙的时候突然挂掉,这样很影响游戏体验。

wc就是這樣經營的

謝謝你的60塊

建議到非官方服去吧 那裏至少不會老挂機

wth if a post is in chinese its automatically flagged as spam!?

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, HiImZech said:

you do realize this is making the forum look xenophobic right?

on top of all the xenophobic things that is already happening in the game?

on top of all the xenophobic things that's going on right now?

It would only look xenophobic if the statement you made was true.

I just told you it wasn't.

9 minutes ago, HiImZech said:

I'm confused.  What makes you think this is hidden?  I just found it front and center just going into the forums.  In fact I just ran all this through a translator out of curiousity and now I'm wondering what "Big hat of gravy in the bathtub" means lol!

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, HiImZech said:

I can guarantee you there is content posted into other languages that also requires approval. The forums do not discriminate, if the posted content follows certain patterns or there is chance it may be spam then it requires review by the moderation team. Usually are long posts, or posts that contain a lot of unicode characters, or a lot of external links, etc. If the forums was xenophobic, then it would not offer Chinese translation at the bottom of the page. Regardless, at least 9/10 posts that requires approval is spam so the detection actually works very well.

1 minute ago, PertySlick said:

I'm confused.  What makes you think this is hidden?  I just found it front and center just going into the forums.  In fact I just ran all this through a translator out of curiousity and now I'm wondering what "Big hat of gravy in the bathtub" means lol!

When it was posted, it was hidden and needed manual approval which was done after review.

1 minute ago, PertySlick said:

it's hidden right when I posted it. it's undone after a few mins. whether was there a mod activity to unhide it or no we won't know

Just now, invincibleqc said:

I can guarantee you there is content posted into other languages that also requires approval. The forums do not discriminate, if the posted content follows certain patterns or there is chance it may be spam then it requires review by the moderation team. Usually are long posts, or posts that contain a lot of unicode characters, or a lot of external links, etc. If the forums was xenophobic, then it would not offer Chinese translation at the bottom of the page. Regardless, at least 9/10 posts that requires approval is spam so the detection actually works very well.

When it was posted, it was hidden and needed manual approval which was done after review.

I mean...just this alone is going to clear up a lot of air

it's understandable to have some sort of automated control over chinese post, seeing its one of the more difficult language to learn and yet lots of chinese spam bots around.

and with elitism going round the internet these can get nasty

• Volunteer Moderator
7 minutes ago, HiImZech said:

I mean...just this alone is going to clear up a lot of air

it's understandable to have some sort of automated control over chinese post, seeing its one of the more difficult language to learn and yet lots of chinese spam bots around.

and with elitism going round the internet these can get nasty

There is no "automated control over chinese post". All content is equally subject to requires approval. Yet, even the forums rules posted by WC themselves had to be approved the other day:

bzfCdRI.png

And it wasn't uncommon to have to approve the CC posted by the Community Managers either. Either way, this is derailing the entire thread so let's move on. If you have questions or concerns about the forums then submit a ticket to the forums department and they should be able to answers all of your questions. Thanks!

Archived