Tribe has turrets in all bog teleport areas

Scuff3d

Watch these jackwipes let the situation get well out of control before they do anything about it. I know of a couple of teleport locations that put you in a mission zone, but honestly they should have all been that way. I'll monitor this thread and if I don't see immediate improvement I'll turret my own dang spawn point before I let someone else lock me out of playing the game.

1 hour ago, sjskdjkfa said:

The code of conduct rule about spawn camping was written before the teleport mechanic was introduce. It's not necessarily about teleporting because that is different from spawning. You do have access to the map, just not the biome. However if they do it on all the biomes that would be more like spawn camping.

Teleporting is how you SPAWN into a biome. Its no different than a regular spawn off the map screen. 

It makes no sense that you think blocking off a biome is ok but blocking an entire map is spawn camping. Its the same thing just on a larger scale.

It's a scrub tactic.

If WC had a shred of forethought or actual testing they would have seen this coming (just like the broken impossible alpha races).

43 minutes ago, St1ckyBandit said:

Teleporting is how you SPAWN into a biome. Its no different than a regular spawn off the map screen. 

It makes no sense that you think blocking off a biome is ok but blocking an entire map is spawn camping. Its the same thing just on a larger scale.

It's a scrub tactic.

If WC had a shred of forethought or actual testing they would have seen this coming (just like the broken impossible alpha races).

Yea you're right, same thing. Idk what I was thinking. Besides you wouldn't have to spawn camp the entire map to be a spawn camper, just one death box or turret cluster on a spawn point ought to be illegal, and afik the random spawn locations are the exact same as where hlna would take you to so even if camping on hlna locations WAS ok, camping on the same location kills new spawns too.

Okay, I posted earlier I found you're not supposed to link to your own posts. I apologize.

If WC made it where we can simply traverse a no mans land to the other biomes this type of behavior could be averted. Ways of getting around have been so restricted on this map its insane. Has anyone tried turning a bronto into a tortoise and spawning into the biomes? You cant stand on them and teleport, found that out the hard way. Maybe you can literally build a shell you could be inside on the ground attached to him? Have him on follow close and simply walk forward away from the turrets?

2 hours ago, TheSeay said:

Okay, I posted earlier I found you're not supposed to link to your own posts. I apologize.

If WC made it where we can simply traverse a no mans land to the other biomes this type of behavior could be averted. Ways of getting around have been so restricted on this map its insane. Has anyone tried turning a bronto into a tortoise and spawning into the biomes? You cant stand on them and teleport, found that out the hard way. Maybe you can literally build a shell you could be inside on the ground attached to him? Have him on follow close and simply walk forward away from the turrets?

Half the time your tames dont teleport with you though so good luck with that.

I was moving bases and transferring a bunch of stuff on my bloodstalker. Spawned in and was instantly killed by a rex then an invisible defender killed my bloodstalker a few mins later.

I have no idea where the bloodstalkers body is and I cant even find the defender that killed it to check the area around it BECAUSE THEYRE INVISIBLE. 

Just lost a ton of good and essential stuff to this broken teleport bullcrap. ITS NOT FAIR TO PLAYERS THAT YOU FORCE A TELEPORT MECHANIC ON US AND DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO FIX IT 2 WEEKS INTO THE LAUNCH.

I'm quitting Genesis until they fix this utterly broken DLC which they already had 2 extra months to work on. If this game wasnt so unique I would have quit it a long time ago. Fix your effing game already.

Archived