BlitzTheDragon1027

I paid 35 dollars for just a HLN-A?

54 minutes ago, BlitzTheDragon1027 said:

I paid 35 dollars for just a HLN-A?

I paid for the genesis season pass but the maps and all of it aren't showing up I only got the HLN-A. Is that it? Why aren't the maps showing up. Help please I am so excited for the new creatures and I paid for them and got HLNA.REALLY?! I am on ps4 btw

You bought the Season Pass for Genesis. What you purchased was a pre-order. Genesis part 1 is releasing late January.

I suggest you pay more attention to what you purchase before paying for stuff.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, ArrowHead said:

I highly doubt the launch would be on time (aka January 1st). Try again m8, how about mid January early feb? 

Who said anything about 1st January or being on time? They haven't even announced a date yet.

6 hours ago, GP said:

Who said anything about 1st January or being on time? They haven't even announced a date yet.

The only thing we have is this, which talks already about Late January, so you can say January/February at most.

Edited by TheSlayerNL

1 hour ago, TheSlayerNL said:

The only thing we have is this, which talks already about Late January, so you can say January/February at most.

I know what's been said, it's been late January for ages. I was referring to the person referring to it being on time (i.e. 1st January).