procoptodon & imprinting

Keelow

procoptodon & imprinting

Why is every thread on this topic closed before answers are there. I can't find this information on the web which is silly. I know plenty of things can be picked up but the real question everyone has is: "How many imprints can I get from each dino type before it drops out". I feel like I might have to test this in single player just spawning in every dino with maturation turned up to figure out when each falls out and mathing out the number of imprints they will have before adult (getting the % they will happen).I don't have time for this, but maybe in the future. from the pages of research I have found Anky, Hyaenadon, Dimetrodon, Direwolf, DireBear, Doed able to get 1 or 2 imprints.  If anyone has any to add, I would appreciate it.

I am just sure it has been done before d1nk. Currently I have other things that are a higher priority. God forbid someone ask a question and get an answer. Thanks for taking the time to clutter the thread with your opinion though d1nk. I am sure it helped someone who wasn't actually interested in the topic.

The procoptodon can hold most any babies (not all though). There is a list at the bottom of  https://ark.gamepedia.com/Procoptodon

it provided double imprints to young in a female's pouch, when she is mate boosted.

The problem is that most babies, when they reach their first imprint 8 hours after born, are too large for the pouch and will fall out.

Furthermore I know there are bugs that can starve the baby or cause it to fall out of the world. Just as a warning. ?

When I get time in couple weeks, maybe I will spawn in babies on single player, up the maturity and test most the dinos. I only started looking before friends have asked me.

3 hours ago, Keelow said:

I am just sure it has been done before d1nk. Currently I have other things that are a higher priority. God forbid someone ask a question and get an answer. Thanks for taking the time to clutter the thread with your opinion though d1nk. I am sure it helped someone who wasn't actually interested in the topic.

You are welcome. Literally the first google search was the list you needed, or I wouldnt have taken my time to write a cheeky reply.

Learn to do stuff for yourself. It might help later on when you get a job

Archived