Question about gacha

Lostrego62

Question about gacha

Hi, I haven't been playing ark for very long but i have done a fair amount of research on the different creatures in the game and where they spawn. My question is why do i have the gacha saddle as an unlockable engram on the center map when to my knowledge they don't spawn anywhere else but the map for extinction. I would rather not waste the time and resources on trying to find something that isn't their. Also i have yet to purchase any of the dlc expansions but plan to do so soon.

seems like a marketing ploy to me to be frank about it, its just like valguero for instance, you get thorny dragon saddles and blueprints and well as mantis blueprints and saddles, yet thorny dragons are not on valguero, and you can't tame the mantis that are there because you need deathhorns, which can only be gotten on Scorched earth.

It seems like a method of marketing by teasing you with content in order to get you to purchase a addon "hey look what your missing out on, you can have this item, but its totally useless unless you buy this DLC"

in a sense its kinda evil, but in another way its free marketing with their own game to try to get you to purchase something else.  Honestly though, its no worse then getting those medium crop plots or compass blueprints from airdrops.

Archived