How the developers destroyed everything I created

tanok9

I played the game for 2 years, passed all bosses ,I had a lot of animals,And suddenly the developers are releasing ***** updates.And I lose everything.I ask my clan members to take me back to the clan.I was refused an invitation, arguing that because suddenly a guy from a tribe said that i supposedly hid the character And he began to hang such nonsense,What all my things and animals gave him.I was kicked out of all chats, they stopped responding to my messages.One of the guys said that I have nothing more for that guy sold everything.Now from the developers I play homeless,Thanks to your crooked hands that destroyed everything that I created,I hope that those who released this update that their children and parents waited the same failure 

8 hours ago, tanok9 said:

I played the game for 2 years, passed all bosses ,I had a lot of animals,And suddenly the developers are releasing ***** updates.And I lose everything.I ask my clan members to take me back to the clan.I was refused an invitation, arguing that because suddenly a guy from a tribe said that i supposedly hid the character And he began to hang such nonsense,What all my things and animals gave him.I was kicked out of all chats, they stopped responding to my messages.One of the guys said that I have nothing more for that guy sold everything.Now from the developers I play homeless,Thanks to your crooked hands that destroyed everything that I created,I hope that those who released this update that their children and parents waited the same failure 

So your tribe members were already looking to kick you out but used the recent update as a means to fulfil it?

42 minutes ago, SaltyMonkey said:

Итак, члены вашего племени уже хотели выгнать вас, но использовали недавнее обновление как средство для его выполнения?

Perhaps I felt it and prepared a base for animals.But these Krivorukov erased my character and 9 days do not respond

You're telling me... being told in need picture proof of the dinos I lost to get them back above level 150. Who takes pics of their dinos?

I had just evaced damn near a whole base full of dinos off the center right before the rollback. All my bossfight rexes wiped out. Imprinted gigas, a strong basil. Unbelievable....

This catastrophe allowed some griefers to oust the alpha and take over the crossark. Bunch of b.s.

Archived