Beacon Farming

Monde

2 minutes ago, baitcastrepeat said:

I think the only beacons with anything good in them are Blue, yellow, red and purple. you can also turn the beacon quality up in the settings to get better stuff, but only if your playing single player. Hope this helps! :) 

Thx. Yeah I have my own Dedicated Server :P Pumped it up and do get some cool stuff but For the life of me cannot figure out which ones to hit. I find Yellow and Green give me the best stuff but so far no Blueprints I really want.

For the pick axes and all this stuff, you dont really need to farm beacons. get a strong mount and go alpha killing. right now my farming tools are got a weapon damage of 180% to 200%. As soon as you have a strong allo or rex or whatever, you get them pretty easy. but you still need some luck. alphas are relatively common on the island, compared to the other maps. carno island is always worth a look for alphas.

In terms of the longneck it would be more recommendable to farm cave crates. but normal beacons also work. everything above blue CAVE crates and purple beacons can contain a longneck rifle (BP).

hmmm, not sure. I turned 

7 minutes ago, Monde said:

Thx. Yeah I have my own Dedicated Server :P Pumped it up and do get some cool stuff but For the life of me cannot figure out which ones to hit. I find Yellow and Green give me the best stuff but so far no Blueprints I really want.

hmmm not sure, I  usually get the best loot from yellow and purple but I have only gotten BP's from red drops.  

Archived