Inventory: quick move (xbox)

SonofRooster

I watch several PC ark players quick move from one inventory into another simply by typing what they want and pressing the move all. I've tried this on the Xbox version and although the inventory I'm moving from only shows the item that I typed in the search, when I press move all, it ends up moving everything in that inventory before the search. Is there no way to have this added in on a future patch? Inventory management on Xbox is a pain in the butt.

Thanks survivors!

18 hours ago, d1nk said:

You have to search, then withdrawl all. You cant use left bumper to do that. Left bumper is move ALL. 

Honestly, ive thought about this before and I came to the conclusion that we dont have enough buttons to get all the QOL quick commands PC has.

Man you just made my life so much easier by telling me that. Thank you! 

44 minutes ago, SonofRooster said:

Man you just made my life so much easier by telling me that. Thank you! 

No problem :) Another tip.. get a chatpad to plug into controller. For 30$ you will make your ark life waaaay easier

Edit: Another tip I thought of; say you are making a bunch of structures and you want to withdrawl the structures but not all the stone or thatch w.e, simply type stone then put a space behind it and it will only display the structures not the materials

1 hour ago, d1nk said:

Edit: Another tip I thought of; say you are making a bunch of structures and you want to withdrawl the structures but not all the stone or thatch w.e, simply type stone then put a space behind it and it will only display the structures not the materials

Wait, what ? Never knew this lol

Edit: now I think about this it seems obvious. My lifes been a lie ! 

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 10:26 AM, d1nk said:

No problem :) Another tip.. get a chatpad to plug into controller. For 30$ you will make your ark life waaaay easier

d1nk is a saint. Seriously! This type in box and clicking the transfer all button instead of LB has already saved me SO much time. I hope all Xbox players know this and I'm the only idiot.

1 hour ago, SonofRooster said:

d1nk is a saint. Seriously! This type in box and clicking the transfer all button instead of LB has already saved me SO much time. I hope all Xbox players know this and I'm the only idiot.

Glad it helped :) Ill give a small crafting tip ive been doing, requires a whip. Say youre making stone. Park all your filled farmer dinos beside you in line, facing you. Load yourself with thatch first manually, then enter each dino inventory and left trigger out all the stone and wood. Turn around, whip up the goods. This will ignore cap limits allowing you to make hundreds of walls at once. Works with a transmitter or obelisk, take from cloud and it ignores cap aswell

• 9 months later...

Archived