Inj Game Help

1stLady

I submitted a ticket two days ago wondering what normal response time is. The  ticket still says "ACTIVE". My concern is I can not access my base, Dino's or anything. I am the sole member of my tribe always been only me.  On day 2 I have responded to auto generated email I don't want to plug the system, but as we all know a lot of time goes into this hate to have everything gone because I can't access my home base. Request # 1091270 in case any official person from the game see this. 

• 1 month later...

90 Days!  Anyone think this is acceptable?

All gone was finally connected but was too late. Offered to replace 5 Dino's level 150. Earliest time I could meet was 30 days after the offer no available time slots on GM calendar. Incident happened end of January. Connected middle of March (everything gone by then). Replacement of 5 Dino's takes place beginning of April. Not certain I will need any replacement Dino's by them as I have already replaced most of them at higher levels. Realize you are on your own. At any time anything and everything could be lost. Live with it. 

5 minutes ago, 1stLady said:

90 Days!  Anyone think this is acceptable?

All gone was finally connected but was too late. Offered to replace 5 Dino's level 150. Earliest time I could meet was 30 days after the offer no available time slots on GM calendar. Incident happened end of January. Connected middle of March (everything gone by then). Replacement of 5 Dino's takes place beginning of April. Not certain I will need any replacement Dino's by them as I have already replaced most of them at higher levels. Realize you are on your own. At any time anything and everything could be lost. Live with it. 

Yes. Exactly. 

Archived