Guest chancho33015

Guest chancho33015

It is the end of the year and it was a rough one for WildCard. Extinction was a  disappointment but people  still bought it since we still believe that ark could become that game that never stops growing. However, things never were completely fixed. All the bugs from the beginning are still here and massive NERF happened a few days ago to perhaps the dino that made Extinction Worth it.

Strictly speaking business they have a formula that has worked for them over the past 3 years.

They have a formula and that formula is to over sell what they don't have to offer. Took me a long time to realize but I all makes sense now. Worst, we all fell for it!

It was a genius marketing formula. And dam it if I say it it is exactly what our president used...AND IT WORKS.

Lie, lie, and lie, and slowly but surely it becomes the truth.

Surely now Ark is now run by negative publicity but it is working. However, there is a use limit to this type of advertising. 

It is funny to realize that we all have been bamboozle by Wildcard. It is even harder to explain how we can explain thousands of hours of playing in a game that everyday constantly frustrates us. But we have to realize that this is sadly not the best game, It is not revolutionary, it is not unique, and even less completed. 

We all have to remember the Trendy Vs Wildcard court battle about the WildCard shady business in which they [WildCard] had to settle for about 30 Million dollars for stealing company employees and allegedly company secrets. Or as Trump would say, "great business".

But still, it is always fun to remember the past to see where we are going to the future. If not, we are bound to make the same mistakes.

So now WildCard trying to be sneaky they decided to NOT called themselves Wildcard on the development of that new game...Sea of Thieves, sorry, I mean Atlas in order to mask that whole bad publicity they have gotten from Ark Survival Evolved (Now they are "GrapeShot Games").

But as their past shows in their [WildCard] court battle they are not as smart as they think. They openly say  that GrapeShot games is halve of their staff including lead designers of ark. Funny enough in the lawsuit according to most major gaming magazines WildCard Argued that Jeremy Stiglitz or whatever his name is was never a lead designer of Ark. But look at what he says on his Tweeter! Not to mentioned that part of the big deal with his wife was that when she created wildcard with him she used her maiden name to avoid the connection of her husband [Jeremy Stiglitz] to wildcard.

If this doesn't tell you how Atlas will be...nothing will. But please don't say you were not warned. It is time to let the Ark sink into the depth of the Sea and stop complaining or working for free for Wildcard as we write free ideas for them to later exploit us for money. 

I don't know if people realized but all the great ideas/fix ideas that you can see on Atlas came from the forums of Wildcard asking us the gamer to indirectly work for them for free. Giving them fun stories, giving them good ideas for character development, giving them good ideas for everything Atlas is now trying to charge just to start incomplete as Ark once started.

Enjoy ark while you sill like it. But save your tweets for better uses. There is no reason why we should keep tweeting these guys. Things will not change.

I also wished they had a delete account from this website/forum. They don't because they now people would use it and let go of ark... I vote for a delete account setting permanently! what do you guys think about this? 

I think as far as we go this is where the Ark hits that giant mountain and all the animals leave the ark. There is no point in complaining anymore about what can they do or not do to ark or any other game they release. 

46 minutes ago, chancho33015 said:

So now WildCard trying to be sneaky they decided to NOT called themselves Wildcard on the development of that new game...Sea of Thieves, sorry, I mean Atlas in order to mask that whole bad publicity they have gotten from Ark Survival Evolved (Now they are "GrapeShot Games").

Yes really sneaky. So sneaky they are shouting about the fact that Atlas is made by the creators of Ark on the steam page. Everyone know this lol.

Out of curiosity is Grapeshot Games still owned by Snail Games ?

Screenshot_20181221-164846.thumb.jpg.abe3dd5253dfbd5c577129fbf2df4b55.jpg

chancho I hear you buddy, we get it. Many of us players are bitter and the game will never truly be fixed. Any fixes or additions the game receives now that the season pass content is all released will be considered a bonus and we should all be fortunate of what we get.

The most important question I have for you is:

Didn't you publicly quit ARK before Extinction release and since been carrying on preaching to the deaf and blind choir?

Not sure what is motivating you to continue wasting your time.

Guest chancho33015
6 minutes ago, Demerus said:

chancho I hear you buddy, we get it. Many of us players are bitter and the game will never truly be fixed. Any fixes or additions the game receives now that the season pass content is all released will be considered a bonus and we should all be fortunate of what we get.

The most important question I have for you is:

Didn't you publicly quit ARK before Extinction release and since been carrying on preaching to the deaf and blind choir?

Not sure what is motivating you to continue wasting your time

did, but i still follow whats up with them. and even now and then i follow up with my tribemates on pve...just to say hi ? I mean, quitting ark is not quitting on your friends lol

Guest chancho33015
14 minutes ago, FreelancerKnux said:

Feel free to leave Chancho nobody would mind but how bout you stop trying to fleece others into leaving with you.

not telling people to leave. But at least think about what is currently happening with the gaming world. I mean, this kinna things don't benefit anyone. Then what happens if all developers start selling only games that are alpha and beta and start charging 60 dollars for that? Its not only wildcard, though they make it very obvious about how easy people are available for them to be taken advantage. Even to work for free. This is not even fair to the modders. a lot of them work for free pretty much. So if no one is tlaking about this... i have a journalist in me. Sorry to share my opinion in conjunction with facts. I am not expecting anyone to trust me. But to at least look and research to buy a decent game who doesnt take advantage of people. Children need protection too...

• Volunteer Moderator
5 hours ago, chancho33015 said:

I also wished they had a delete account from this website/forum. They don't because they now people would use it and let go of ark... I vote for a delete account setting permanently! what do you guys think about this?

You can have your account deleted by sending in a request to support.

Guest chancho33015
5 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

You can have your account deleted by sending in a request to support.

good to know! NOW WE KNOW ;) 

Archived