Just started playing ARK on PC.. Tek engrams.

hageduk

We decided to start playing ark on PC. We used to play on ps4, but when extinction hit, we moved over. Now we have some problems. We started out at extinction, and have now "grown" to be big enough to do veins and stuff. Problem is, we have no tek engrams. 

So my question here is, is anyone willing to let me tag along to do some bosses to get the engrams on other servers? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Are you looking at official or unofficial? I am apart of an unofficial that is looking to get more players to join us, we are sitting at about 5-8 players two tribes. The server as a whole would be happy to take you guys in and do things like bosses with you if  you are residents but i dont think they would be willing to risk their stuff for a taxi. If you guys are interested how many would come? The server rates are 2x harvest and exp with 3x tame and baby growth and QoL mods.

5 hours ago, hageduk said:

We decided to start playing ark on PC. We used to play on ps4, but when extinction hit, we moved over. Now we have some problems. We started out at extinction, and have now "grown" to be big enough to do veins and stuff. Problem is, we have no tek engrams. 

So my question here is, is anyone willing to let me tag along to do some bosses to get the engrams on other servers? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Don't need the engrams to do the Veins/Drops, just need dinos. The Tek Armor and Weapon engrams can be gained from the Titans, but structures are limited to other maps as far as I know. 

Archived