Question For Breeders

ColdKat

So I am very confused on the lvl my newest mana baby apparently has. 

Both parents have been lvl'd - when bred they were 248 and 278 but base tames are 220 both of them. 

Did the lvls put into them affect the number shown? I know lvl'd stats won't get passed down.  like its not actually lvl 252 and more along 220? Or is this baby actually lvl 252?? 

No mutations at all, there are some stats that are higher than the parents so I can understand if it was like 225 or something? But 252?? ap_E466FBC0-75F9-49DC-AB50-250ECF2922F3.thumb.jpeg.ea936124f0816214b3ce33e12b09108b.jpeg

Ahh okay I'll do that next chance I get. 

And really? So I just have to keep an eye on the stats kinda deal to see if they get a stat mutation? Not the 0/20 mutation s number for it?

4 hours ago, Vaculity said:

Could you post the base stat of the parents? Like not levelled stat. There are calculators that can extra their information.

Stat mutation don't show up in the ancestor, fyi

5 hours ago, Vaculity said:

Could you post the base stat of the parents? Like not levelled stat. There are calculators that can extra their information.

Stat mutation don't show up in the ancestor, fyi

Stat muts do show in ancestor list. technically you cant get an only stat or only color mut. A mut will give stat and color. However since not all dinos use all 6 color regions the color mut could go into an unused region so you just see the stat. and vice versa could the stat go into speed or an lower stat that you dont really take care off and then you might only see the color.

1 hour ago, ColdKat said:

Ahh okay I'll do that next chance I get. 

And really? So I just have to keep an eye on the stats kinda deal to see if they get a stat mutation? Not the 0/20 mutation s number for it?

Yes. If the baby level is abnormally higher than any of the two parents, chances are they may have a mutated stat inside.

Also to add: imprint bonus do not add to future babies, but could make it harder for breeding an op creature.

1 minute ago, GGSDubSt3pz said:

Stat muts do show in ancestor list. technically you cant get an only stat or only color mut. A mut will give stat and color. However since not all dinos use all 6 color regions the color mut could go into an unused region so you just see the stat. and vice versa could the stat go into speed or an lower stat that you dont really take care off and then you might only see the color.

Really. Then how come the few baby that I had raised not show the parental or maternal mutation number even though there clearly is a stat mutation and no colored mutation?

3 hours ago, Vaculity said:

Yes. If the baby level is abnormally higher than any of the two parents, chances are they may have a mutated stat inside.

Also to add: imprint bonus do not add to future babies, but could make it harder for breeding an op creature.

Really. Then how come the few baby that I had raised not show the parental or maternal mutation number even though there clearly is a stat mutation and no colored mutation?

No they are right. You can only get a colour and stat mutation and it will always show in ancestry. 

Let's say I had two breeding Rexes. Both are level 225 right off the bat from taming(For example, don't think you can actually get this). The male had 50 levels go into health, whereas the female had 45. Now lets say the baby had all the stats of the female except the health, which is from the father. Those extra 5 levels make the baby a 230.

You managed to get a lot of good stats from the parents onto your baby, which is why it is higher level.

Archived