Turrets and Corrupted Creatures

InfernoRodan

2 hours ago, aabaz202 said:

Does this apply to plant species x too or just turrets? I did not know they took reduced damage

That would be a nice workaround, if the intention really is to stop people using turrets at drop sites... Can't exactly throw down a plant species x in the minute before the dinos come. Our player dedicated has turret damage set to a ridiculous number on every other server, but people complained about others using turrets at the drop pods, so now we're stuck with official settings and little defense against kiters.

13 hours ago, Nightkd said:

That would be a nice workaround, if the intention really is to stop people using turrets at drop sites... Can't exactly throw down a plant species x in the minute before the dinos come. Our player dedicated has turret damage set to a ridiculous number on every other server, but people complained about others using turrets at the drop pods, so now we're stuck with official settings and little defense against kiters.

Yeah, funny thing about that... it apparently has no effect on the damage corrupted creatures take.  A little bit ago I set it to 10x on my game, just to see what would happen.  One shot from a Tek turret did over 2000 damage to a regular Dilo, while a Corrupted one still only took 15 damage per shot.

Archived